Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT WWE DISCUSSION THREADS
This poll is closed.
gently caress YOU HULKAMATT GO BACK TO POSTING THE THREADS AND ALSO THE GRAPHICS 37 17.29%
gently caress YOU JERUSALEM GO BACK TO POSTING THE THREADS AND ALSO THE GRAPHICS 46 21.50%
gently caress YOU KUNGFUGRIP GO BACK TO POSTING THE THREADS AND ALSO THE GRAPHICS 30 14.02%
gently caress YOU GRODY GO BACK TO POSTING THE THREADS AND ALSO THE GRAPHICS 9 4.21%
hehu should prob make every thread, or jape 92 42.99%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

KungFu Grip posted:

WWE and 2K is having people cut promos on Youtube comments for the 2K15 game

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLZ9WgFlFnwtXQHesqvq2SSQ12E541Ir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opssrI3egFg

Yeah, some of these are pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Ragnarok the Red posted:

the lunatic furball

Dean Ambrose: Loves titties, hates Mondays.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that sleazy maniac so much. It was so obvious he'd be under that box instead of the cinderblocks but it didn't matter because it was so goddamn cool :allears:

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

KungFu Grip posted:

WWE and 2K is having people cut promos on Youtube comments for the 2K15 game

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLZ9WgFlFnwtXQHesqvq2SSQ12E541Ir

Haha yea they are pretty good :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgT7Ab2L0HM

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I jokingly predicted they would make Ambrose face Kane yesterday and what do you know.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
Bray is a charmer:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/9/15/6153457/video-bray-wyatt-amazing-interview-local-morning-news-show-lafayette-wwe

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Someone needs to condense Raw to the best match and any Ambrose or Heyman/Brock segments and upload it to DM. I tuned out after Ambrose's match but it sounds like I missed a fun segment.

Edit: According to Dave, the switch from Ambrose/Orton to Ambrose/Kane was a very late switch and they were still in the process of rewriting the show after it had already gone on air.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Sep 23, 2014

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

She definately wanted some Bray :allears:

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Seriously, who the gently caress is the bunny? I was kinda leaning towards Justin Gabriel after it was suggested, but watching him last night, I'm pretty sure the bunny is way too tall to be Gabriel.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Orgophlax posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress is the bunny? I was kinda leaning towards Justin Gabriel after it was suggested, but watching him last night, I'm pretty sure the bunny is way too tall to be Gabriel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Orgophlax posted:

Gabriel is billed at 6'1" and the mask obfuscates the wearer's height. The bunny is Gabriel.

If only there was a Kim Jong Il gimmick to become obsessed with the bunny.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Orgophlax posted:

Zayn has been playing him for a while but it won't be him when he's unmasked.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I really want it to be someone they signed waaaaay after the bunny became a thing just to gently caress with the people on Twitter who will complain about it.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
The bunny is Big Cass. That suit really takes the weight off of you. And the size.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Bunny is actually Hulk Hogan

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Another Person posted:

The bunny is Big Cass. That suit really takes the weight off of you. And the size.

It's been established that you cannot reach being 7' tall, but can you unlearn it?

LazerMask
Sep 15, 2014
I think the only way this Bunny plot will have a satisfying ending for me is if his reveal is a reenactment of the Higher Power's reveal.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Bunny is Hornswoggle because it's always Hornswoggle

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Are you guys trolling? Everyone can see that lanky frame is Okada.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
How quickly do you guys think Rose will start a feud with Bunny after Bunny's identity has been revealed? And will Bunny betray Rose or vice versa?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Does anyone else feel like it’s Vince and Kevin Dunn backstage laughing their asses off about how drat funny the Bunny is and everyone else is kind of rolling their eyes behind their backs?

I really hope this angle ends with Slater Gator kicking the crap out of the Bunny and Adam Rose. I’m getting a little put out with the “comedy angles” where the heels are constantly humiliated for weeks and rarely, if ever, get their revenge in the end. Especially since THIS is the program Slater got put into after his upset win over Seth Rollins.

It would all be redeemed, however, if one time, ONE TIME, it’s actually Dean Ambrose inside the Bunny suit and he just kicks the crap out of Rollins ala DDP/La Parka. I don’t think I am ever going to get tired of “Ambrose pops up from nowhere and beats up Rollins.”

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bunny didn't screw Adam Rose

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If you're upset because Heath Slater is getting beaten I'm not sure you understand Heath Slater.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

CobiWann posted:

Does anyone else feel like it’s Vince and Kevin Dunn backstage laughing their asses off about how drat funny the Bunny is and everyone else is kind of rolling their eyes behind their backs?

I really hope this angle ends with Slater Gator kicking the crap out of the Bunny and Adam Rose. I’m getting a little put out with the “comedy angles” where the heels are constantly humiliated for weeks and rarely, if ever, get their revenge in the end. Especially since THIS is the program Slater got put into after his upset win over Seth Rollins.

It would all be redeemed, however, if one time, ONE TIME, it’s actually Dean Ambrose inside the Bunny suit and he just kicks the crap out of Rollins ala DDP/La Parka. I don’t think I am ever going to get tired of “Ambrose pops up from nowhere and beats up Rollins.”

The Bunny is one of the only highlights of Raw in recent weeks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Daniel Bryan posted:

Fixed.

It was a rollup finish to what was otherwise a really good match. Plus some people like Cesaro and wish he was winning more.

It wasn't a rollup he got Brogue Kicked. The match was great and anyone calling it a bullshit finish is probably just mad that Cesaro lost after dominating most of the last half of the match.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Disregard

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

If you're upset because Heath Slater is getting beaten I'm not sure you understand Heath Slater.

I don’t mind Heath Slater being beaten so much as I don’t like Heath Slater being constantly embarrassed.

What I’m saying is I wish Slater was like the Honky Tonk Man. Wins by the skin of his teeth, loses intentionally by DQ or count out, and when someone finally gets his hands on him for a clean win the place goes nuts.

Karl Ontario
Jan 1, 2006

Maybe if I'm part of that mob, I can help steer it in wise directions.

IcePhoenix posted:

It wasn't a rollup he got Brogue Kicked. The match was great and anyone calling it a bullshit finish is probably just mad that Cesaro lost after dominating most of the last half of the match.

I always think it's bullshit when the ref pulls a guy off of Sheamus and he hits the brogue while his opponent is distracted and being held back.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Slater has been a comedy jobber for years and is great in that role and should keep doing what he's doing

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

If the bunny isn't Darren Young they've hosed up.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Mystery Opponent posted:

Slater has been a comedy jobber for years and is great in that role and should keep doing what he's doing

i like slater

TheJoker138 posted:

If the bunny isn't Darren Young they've hosed up.

the bunny showed some skin before, it is not darren young

maybe it is fandango? he's not on tv or whatever and i dont think he's injured

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gabriel has been under the costume the last couple appearances but there's nothing saying they couldn't put somebody else under there when it comes time for the reveal

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CobiWann posted:

I don’t mind Heath Slater being beaten so much as I don’t like Heath Slater being constantly embarrassed.

Slater's fine with it, tho. He had the biggest grin in the world on his face when he jobbed to Torito. :shobon:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Maybe the guy in the costume changes every once in a while, on the basis that everybody should get a chance to beat up Heath Slater.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The bunny's identity will be revealed when it stares into the magic mirror and turns out it's you, the viewer (like some time person of the year poo poo). We are all the bunny.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

The body style/height really say Fandango to me, now that someone mentioned it.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Slater's fine with it, tho. He had the biggest grin in the world on his face when he jobbed to Torito. :shobon:

The fact that he was picked to get beaten by all those legends and was the one in the ring with Bret at Summerslam against John Cena's Stupid Team of Jerks (or whatever they're called) probably is a sign that they have a place for him (and probably will have for a while).

But then I remember 3MB and get sad.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Karl Ontario posted:

I always think it's bullshit when the ref pulls a guy off of Sheamus and he hits the brogue while his opponent is distracted and being held back.

That's fair. I was way more bothered by the completely obvious ending to Jericho/Orton (which was also an awesome match) than I was that, though.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That was the most unimaginative 3 hours of wrestling programming I've ever seen. I mean, it wasn't bad or offensive in a Jerry Springer/Adam Rose dream sequence, but wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Oh, was Heyman really not on RAW at all last night, or did I just miss him somehow?

• Locked thread