Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
(This is also why I kept the pedal to the metal on the Opop turbolynch once he claimed VT. I figured that even if I was wrong (and I was sure I wasn't, at the time :v:), it'd protect me from the NK for one more night.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Wellllp let's hope I'm not fuckin' it up ##vote Magnus Gallant

Sorry if town, not sorry if scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Votefinder's a bit behind, but that should be :redhammer:.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Epsilon Plus posted:

Wellllp let's hope I'm not fuckin' it up ##vote Magnus Gallant

Sorry if town, not sorry if scum.

Nope we did it. :hfive:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Magnus Gallant!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Town wins!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hahaha, love the :effort: ending for the :effort: day 3.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
And my beard lives to see another day.

Good work everyone. Solid team effort.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For the record, that means unless CPig was lying about being the Doctor, Magnus was the Scum Roleblocker.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Well hooray.

That was fun and nobody called me a fucklord. If anyone has any commentary on my play I would enjoy hearing it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

Well hooray.

That was fun and nobody called me a fucklord. If anyone has any commentary on my play I would enjoy hearing it.
You handle D1 very well. It's a good mix of casual and still insightful, or at least trying to be. I can't say much for how you'd do in late-game, since this one didn't really HAVE a late-game, but generally speaking, the longer the game goes, the more weight and reason you're expected to put behind your accusations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TL;DR: Would not at all mind playing in another game with Epsilon Plus. Also curious how EP would do as scum.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Epsilon Plus posted:

Well hooray.

Less fucklordery in the future imho.

Naw you did real well. The times were you explained stuff out loud to yourself felt scummy but that's a natural tendency. Sign up for more games!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hahaha, love the :effort: ending for the :effort: day 3.
I'm away from my role pm document for at least the next 12 hours so I thought you guys would want the result sooner rather than later.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

bowmore posted:

I'm away from my role pm document for at least the next 12 hours so I thought you guys would want the result sooner rather than later.
Just leave it. Let this game go down in history as the mafia equivalent of a wet fart.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
At least it was quick

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

BTW I was Charles Darwin's Beard, which I appreciated

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I had a lot of fun! That day one showdown was so intense, we could have very easily lost this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I told you my flavour was awesome

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Fun game, thanks bowmore!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Somberbrero posted:

I had a lot of fun! That day one showdown was so intense, we could have very easily lost this game.

Agreed. I was really torn between deciding. My brain was saying vote Somber and my gut was saying vote Mills.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Also yay town!

Somber I am glad your beard is safe.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

GG mod GG town GG scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
So sorry mills. I did what I could. . . which was def not enough.

• Locked thread