Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

A beard is the collection of hair that grows on the chin, upper lip, cheeks and neck of human beings and some non-human animals.

In humans, usually only pubescent or adult males are able to grow beards. However, women with hirsutism, a hormonal condition of excessive hairiness, may develop a beard. When differentiating between upper and lower facial hair, a beard specifically excludes the moustache. Throughout the course of history, societal attitudes toward male beards have varied widely depending on factors such as prevailing cultural-religious traditions and the current era's fashion trends. Some religions (such as Islam and Sikhism) have considered a full beard to be absolutely essential for all males able to grow one, and mandate it as part of their official dogma. Other cultures (while not officially mandating it), view a beard as central to a man's virility, exemplifying such virtues as wisdom, strength, sexual prowess and high social status. However, in cultures where facial hair is uncommon (or currently out of fashion), beards may be associated with poor hygiene or a "savage," uncivilized, or even dangerous demeanor. - Wikipedia on Beards

Ever wanted to be a famous Beard from history? Well now's your chance! Get excited!!!

This is going to be a quick F11 game. What is an F11 game? That means that it is an open setup chosen at random. The setup for the game will be one of the following:

code:
* 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies. 
* 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies. 
* 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies. 
* 2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Townies.
The days will be 48 hours and the nights will be 24 hours or as close as possible!

Standard rules apply - Don't be a poo poo head. Don't toxx. Don't mod sass. Don't copy paste your role PMs or other out of thread communication with me. Don't try to be an rear end in a top hat and ruin the fun for the other players. If at any point after Day 1, you have a lower post count than the combination of me and votefinder, you will be modkilled.

Just remember to be chill, this is a party game after all. Have faith in thy beard.

This is a new player friendly game. If you have any questions about the game, do not post them in thread once the game has started. I will not answer them. Contact me via PMs.

Player List
  1. CapitalistPig
  2. Epsilon Plus
  3. fiery_valkyrie
  4. Magnus Gallant
  5. Mills
  6. Opopanax
  7. Poison Mushroom
  8. Somberbrero
  9. Tremendous Taste

bowmore fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Sep 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Sep 24, 2014

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MildManeredManikin posted:

Only I can run F11s in this town
Stop posting if your not playing!!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Confirming my pre-sign.

I don't have a beard. Am I real life scum?
You are female so you are basically beard handicapped.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh hey I guess we are full!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sending out PM's now.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI

It is now Day 1.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (2): fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Magnus Gallant, Poison Mushroom
Magnus Gallant (1): Epsilon Plus
Poison Mushroom (1): Somberbrero

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, Mills, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Tremendous Taste

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 10 minutes.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can extend deadline if popular consensus wants it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ok no deadline ext.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

I saw that stealth edit. :v:
;)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Mills, Hitler’s Moustache MAFIA-aligned Goon has been lynched Day 1!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If you want to ask for a replacement tonight is the night to ask for one!

Final Votecount for Day 1

Mills (5): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste, Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig, fiery_valkyrie
Somberbrero (4): fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Magnus Gallant, Poison Mushroom, fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Mills, fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Opopanax
Tremendous Taste (0): Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
Magnus Gallant (0): Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus, CapitalistPig
Epsilon Plus (0): Mills, Mills
Poison Mushroom (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero
Opopanax (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

It is now Night 1!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie, Henry David Thoreau's neckbeard, VANILLA TOWN has been murdered Night 1!

It is now Day 2!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Is the deadline fine for everyone?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I added an extra 24 hours due to the weekend but it will be 24 hour-ish game days after that.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So much for that deadline extension!

Flip coming in an hour or so.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax, Abraham Lincoln's Twin Canadian Brother Baberaham Lincoln's Beard, VANILLA TOWN, has been lynched Day 2!

It is now Night 2! so get those actions in if you got em.

Final Votecount for Day 2

Opopanax (4): Somberbrero, Poison Mushroom, CapitalistPig, Epsilon Plus
Magnus Gallant (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (3): Magnus Gallant, Opopanax, Tremendous Taste

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 28th, 2014 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero, the beard of Jesus, VANILLA TOWN was murdered Night 2!

It is now Day 3!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5nE4UqqLk

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Town wins!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hahaha, love the :effort: ending for the :effort: day 3.
I'm away from my role pm document for at least the next 12 hours so I thought you guys would want the result sooner rather than later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
At least it was quick

• Locked thread