Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I will play. Please reserve a spot for bell jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've been spending the last day trying to think of a good beard joke but I have decided there are none.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Taste, stop being a woman. You know what I'm referring to. :colbert:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am here!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

And no one else is. Getting ready for work then!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'll have a moment at work in about 2 hours if you can wait that long but why don't you tell me what you think in the mean time?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

In a stunning twist, Taste has been emotionally manipulating me for months.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote EP

All five of his posts are safe posts. [To be clear, the problem is the content, not the quantity; I'm just pointing the number out so that lazy people read them]. Safe joke post, safe unvote, 'welp I guess we're no lynching'. Nothing that would ever rub someone wrong.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I hate this policy.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Why are you referring to the town in third person? :crossarms:

My question necessitated me also doing so.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That is a gross characterization of the facts. I am going to lynch you after I finish lynching this other scum. I've already solved this game. Someone get me a medal.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Unless we want to lynch Somb first. This is hilarious.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

##vote Somberbrero

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

My heart tells me that Taste is a good person.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

My heart tells me that Taste is Hurt's bitch though.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Mills posted:

That is a gross characterization of the facts.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Somb is pushing this concept of me 'casing him with grammar' because I made a single throwaway line. It's his response to this throwaway line, and subsequent posting, that condemns him to the noose. He's doubled down on an argument no town player could possibly believe in, and padded it out with a terrible anecdotal argument that I made use of an emoticon that scum use - this kind of reasoning does nothing but associate unprovable negative concepts to me and is not a legitimate form of scum hunting. This is not real content or a real thought process. It's a glut of words designed to swing opinion through quantity not quality.

Unfortunately for Somb, I am in and out of this thread enough to point out the bullshit.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

I never know how to read Mills. He's just bafflingly alien to me.

Mills, who do you think is least scummy, aside from yourself, based on gut and posting? And why?

I think Taste is pretty solid town. I read him as less engaged when playing town. In both Aladdin Mafia and Budapest Mafia he was town and not very useful. In both games he was happy to let me take the lead. I see the same from him here, and I don't see him willfully manipulating that into a meta to fool me in Beard Mafia of all places.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

active != engaged

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Mills, who are you going to vote tomorrow after I flip town?

I'll vote myself if that happens. :allears:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

fiery_valkyrie posted:

This is really hypocritical.

I hate this criticism because I wrote 5 sentences and each sentence was its own important point. I am sorry that sometimes I use expressive language!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Pretend that post was the movie entitled "Somb's gross misrepresentation of the facts" and this is the commentary overlay.

1. True characterization of facts

2. The reason that I am voting him

3. a. Somb unreasonable and difficult

b. Somb deliberately attaching anecdotal negative concepts to me (for what purpose???)

4. Summary: not town

5. More summary

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

jesus

do you have an opinion on the summary?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

na you dont, you just dont want your scum buddy lynched. np

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

is anyone that is not scum still around

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

You already voted though. :negative:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't remember how you're voting but I'm not sure I'll be here for the next 30 so if you need to ask me anything, please ask me now!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That was what Somber said. Yes.

Then Epsilon thinks I responded to Somb's allegations too forcefully.

That is the case on me.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Mills vote on me is super sketchy. He manufactures reasoning after the fact and doesn't put his vote on me until the bandwagon in all the way in motion.

You can't just make this stuff up at deadline hoping that some lurker will swan in and read nothing but this.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well I guess you can.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

But we will call you on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

morons

lynch him tomorrow