Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007
Do you want a piece of me?!
:catstare:

No, no he has NOT. Guess he's making good use of hiatus this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007

GreenNight posted:

It's too bad that the people who've only watched this snow on Netflix never get to experience the great music.

I think it's just the first season that has the terrible subbed music on Netflix, I guess they sorted out the music rights after that. I watched seasons 1-11 on Netflix and it was a noticeable change starting at season 2.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007
Hey I was there when he did that! It was at Van Con earlier this month, about a dozen of us in the room for photo ops with him and Rachel Miner got to see it. He literally walked on his hands for about 5-10 "steps" and then held that one handed hand stand for like 8 seconds, it was pretty impressive.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007
Well Dean blames Jack for Cas's death (which, I mean, not wrong?) so I think him wanting to kill Jack is understandable. He's obviously wrecked about Cas dying (whether or not you ship those two I think that's clear) and Dean isn't exactly a well-adjusted person, "kill stuff" is pretty much his go-to when he's upset.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

She's delightful.

Agreed, I just love her. Also I met Ruth Connell at a convention this summer and she was lovely which just makes me like Rowena more.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007
So is Dean Winchester: Superdork. Dude loves cowboys.

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007

DoggPickle posted:

I was a little confused that they chose to kill the deaf lady in a weird CGI mainly off-screen death so everyone could just be KINDA sad.? She was the most awesome extra hunter since Bobby. She was a better character than Charlie. No sexual attachments - even more built in rage... Nope BOOP Off-screen KILLTIME.

I absolutely loved Eileen and I was actually IRL angry for a couple days after they killed her off. I mean god knows I understand characters get killed off, especially in this show, but the fact that they killed a deaf character with an invisible loving monster is frankly just gross. Also, I can't remember if I read it here or somewhere else but someone pointed out that her only "voice" in that episode was a letter, read out loud by a man, in which she puts herself down for being girly. Sometimes it's hard to reconcile how much I love this show with how problematic it can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Pie
Feb 4, 2007
Your link worked, though I have to say I shut it off after like 20 seconds, watching that once was bad enough. I'm on late season 10 in my rewatch, shortly before they fridged Charlie (who I also adore), and I basically quit watching it in favor of anything else. I know I can just skip the episode but I still know it's there, dammit.

Hello, yes, I have A Lot Of Feelings about this show, haha