Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I love the dog episode, if only for the mailman and pigeon scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Is Supernatural airing on a different network in Canada these days?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bobkatt013 posted:

It could also be Soulless Sam, Angel Sam, brainwashed Castiel, or marked Dean!

You forgot Possessed Sam!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Shakugan posted:

You know, I think they made a mistake by making Crowley king of hell (or at least, having him keep that position for such a long drat time). Hell and demons in general have just lost any semblance of danger because Crowley is king (and therefore has to be the strongest), but is next to an ally to the Winchesters.

Crowley is cool and all, but he's made demons suck.

The thing is though, they know Crowley will turn on them immediately.

And not only that, Crowley is content in his kingdom; he's not like Abaddon who's going to storm up to Earth proper and start wrecking poo poo. Crowley likes things they way they are. And having someone who is at least somewhat predictable in his motivations is good for the Winchesters. At the moment, the alliance benefits Crowley.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

empty sea posted:

Please just let them do a bodyswap episode, Jared Padalecki would loving kill as Dean.

Dean wouldn't want to switch back. At least until he walked into a doorframe or had to drive in the Impala for hours.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Astrofig posted:

Way late to the party here, but what the gently caress kind of accent does Alistair have? I have literally never heard a human being speak the way he does.

A hellish accent.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

legoman727 posted:

...I have to say, this may be the stupidest decision ANYONE on this show has made so far.

I missed the episode. What did he do?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Looks like the boys are going to need to learn how to combo the first hadoken into the first dragon punch to beat this foe.

Clearly they'll need to do the fusion dance and become the person they were always meant to be: Dam Winchester.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'm still surprised that there hasn't been a body swap episode between the brothers yet and we are 11 years in.

It would be an hour of Dean walking Sam's body into a too-short doorframe every single time. Also, Sam as Dean being unable to reach things in the top cabinet. My point is that you're right, that'd be awesome.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Facebook Aunt posted:

We've seen cupids before. They like to hug. http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Cherubim

I don't like it.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I imagine the writers could start to bring in Nephilim down the line. Angels will have been wandering on Earth long enough to create a few more and they could presumably be used to buff up their ranks. They'd be nerfed from the lowered power level, but could still be an interesting idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The last scene is going to fade to black, and then a few mins later it'll be the boys waking up from a 14 year coma after the wreck in the 1st season finale.

Castiel: "It was the only way we had of keeping you two from loving everything up worse."