Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
The wise Minervas only fowl
Do you think he could revert back? Say he does something bad and it tips the scales back to demon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,

Wandle Cax posted:

nice ending which is a bit of a change for this show.

For now....
It seemed like a good endings kind of episode but i am sure we haven't seen the end of these characters.

One thing I don't understand is Hannah says she is done with the host, but can she still help Castiel in her spirit firm?

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
I guess the difference is that Angels had to be let in, so the host would be consenting to whatever use the angel had in mind. Of course most of the hosts don't know what is really going on in Heaven.

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
That was something I didn't understand. If they were in Heaven you wouldn't think they would need the vessels/perhaps the vessels might be destroyed in the transfer. I was asking about Hannah after she shed her vessel, should she still be able to do Angel stuff in Heaven (rebuilding and organizing) ?

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,

Tiggum posted:

How is that a tough spot? She'd be completely in his power then.

Would a witch go to hell or purgatory? They are human in appearance but it seems like their souls might be changed like vampires etc.