Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Yeah, Crowley is a lover, not a fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Didn't you just establish that it all happened before they could kill demons though?

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
It could also be a hit and run by monster with Dean showing up just after the fact with a bloody knife from the monster's buddy.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

WastedJoker posted:

Is Revenge Guy being set up as a potential new hunter?
Does it matter? He won't be alive by the end of the season anyway

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Just started binging on the show, and I'm halfway through season 1. I'm loving it so far, but I'm kinda disappointed Missouri is apparently only in one episode in the whole show. She seemed kind of important.

Who?
Get used to female characters not sticking around for very long, especially early on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
The saddest thing about all of this is that it seems "Deanmon" caught on