Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

The Red Queen posted:

I recently watched The Racist Truck episode and Bloodlines is much, much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I didn't say he killed the demon, I said he killed the host.

Meatsuit ain't gonna do a lot of good if the throat's been cut.

He could have just been a shapeshifter that decided to settle down.

We need another shapeshifter baby episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXVpbAje6V4

Ravane fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Oct 16, 2014

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
"I used this for my one woman Orphan Black show last year."

I love how true and possible this line is.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Angela Christine posted:

Aliens can exist, but have their planets so far away that they will never conceivably get here. I doubt we'll ever see martians with ray guns.

Do aliens have angels and demons watching them?

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Shroomie posted:

"Mother?"

She created the binding spell that kills demons, I wonder what its original intent was.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Did you guys notice Jodi saying, "You got too many cooks in the kitchen?"

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

ultramiraculous posted:

It's almost like it's a colloquial phrase?

Uh no, I'm pretty sure it's a reference to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

bull3964 posted:

No, I'm pretty sure it's not. This episode would have been in the can months before that AS special aired.

I thought they filmed only a few weeks before they aired.

Ravane fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 7, 2014

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Anyone catch that Sam introduces himself as Special Agent Gabriel in this episode? That can't be a coincidence.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

hangedman1984 posted:

Dean introduces himself as Agent Collins, as in Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins

:confused: 80's rock band members I guess? Guess there wasn't a connection to the angel then.

Boogaleeboo posted:

Weren't you in a month timeout?

From Couch Chat, not from any other thread. You guys need to stop being obsessed with my every action, I'm not your God. Though if you really want to revere me like one, I wouldn't mind some getting some gifts. :)

raditts posted:

Charlie episodes have never been that good.

They haven't, though if you say this anywhere outside of SA, you'll be accused of misogyny.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

raditts posted:

Do you have to do this poo poo outside of Couch Chat as well? Really?

At least I googled them. I don't really know who they are. Do you have to complain every time someone younger than you doesn't know something about the generation you lived in? I can tell you many facts about Justin Beiber, bub, don't hesitate to ask me.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Basebf555 posted:

Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins are both significant in the history of music, they just aren't members of some band that was popular in the 80's. They both went on to do some really important work after they left the band.

If you're just not into music that's fine but if you are then it should be embarrassing to not know who these guys are.

As far as rock goes, I'm not really a big fan. Though I've heard the name Phil Collins before, but I wouldn't know any songs he wrote and things he did. I'm sure I've heard Genesis songs before on the radio or something, but I wouldn't be able to identify them unless I actually looked them up.

raditts posted:

Don't encourage Ravane, this is his "thing."

I'm complaining because you're doing the same dumbshit schtick as in Couch Chat where you pretend you don't know who incredibly famous people are or the basic running gags in a show you allegedly watch, only you're not doing it there because everyone got so tired of your rear end that you're not allowed to be there. Now please cut it the gently caress out.

I'm going to take this comment seriously and reply to you seriously. I don't know how old you are, I don't know where you come from. But the popular culture that you were exposed to is not at all the same as what I was exposed to. I came to America when I was six, with a family that barely spoke English. I grew up watching 90's and 00's cartoons. I only watched movies that were out in theaters. My parents didn't get dvds of old american movies, they got dvds of old hindi movies. I grew up in a primarily Indian/Asian community. Also, I spent my childhood doing martial arts and biking, not watching old tv and movies, excuse me for not being another statistic for obesity.

Now I trolled about not knowing Oscar Schindler was a real person and that was hilarious. And I trolled about Hitchcock, though I actually hadn't seen Psycho at the time, that part was true. And I did watch it, it was good, I agree. Still hilarious.

Everything after that is 100% true. I haven't seen X-files, I haven't seen Pulp Fiction, I haven't seen Mad Max. Most anything before the 80's, with the exception of 2001: A Space Odyssey, I haven't seen. My favorite music is chillstep, I also like Indie. Recently I've been listening to a lot of jazz including Frank Sinatra's classic hits. But I don't listen to Rock. Not a fan of the beatles. Not a fan of Aerosmith or AC/DC. I know the bands, but not the music or the band members.

Now if you still think I'm trolling, it's your problem, not mine. I would never have guessed that their FBI names are of rock band members, I just assumed they were random names, now I know better. I watch the show because Dean and Castiel are sexy. This is an internet forum, don't get so uptight, buddy. Are we good now?

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I think the mark is more of a blessing/curse kind of thing than an actual physical thing you get.

Can Dean even die with the mark? Cain couldn't die because he was blessed by god that his enemies couldn't kill him. My bible knowledge isn't high, I'm a muslim. Speaking of, they need to diversify their religious portfolio.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Pretty interesting write up about the season

Immortal Winchester brothers. This season is going to be fantastic.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
I can't remember the plot anymore, I'm just in it for the angst and the sexy guys. Yes, I believe in Wincest.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Mad Dragon posted:

If God has a sister, chances are there's a . :shrug:

Not sure if this guy is saying motherfucker or wonderful dad?

God drat, how tall is Sam that he can still come to Dean and Cas's shoulders while kneeling.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Rocksicles posted:

The Darkness has nice tits.

not sure if regular creepy or aatrek creepy, given the darkness is technically only a few months old.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Rocksicles posted:

Technically it's older than space, so eat some dick.

That's true. And you make eating dick sound like a bad thing. ;)

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Titan posted:

I just remembered, with Lucifer back on earth, wouldn't that anti-christ kid have his powers back? He could come in handy.

Someone already said it but I'm gonna second that Lucifer sacrifices himself to be redeemed. Bonus if Chuck shows up to him in a vision and offers him redemption for actually helping to destroy Amara.

drat, scares me to think what kind of monsters could be living in the Outback. Wonder if that kid is still alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
A deaf hunter, that's pretty badass. One of my boyfriends was deaf and complained to me about never seeing deaf actors on tv, then Fargo came out and he was pretty drat happy.

Honestly though, I'm glad this position was afforded to an actor with an actual disability with a good explanation as to how she got into hunting instead of just hand-waving a position for the purposes of equality.