Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I would watch the hell out of Dean and Crowley: Demon Buddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

WastedJoker posted:

So, Crowley comes back as a woman and enjoys a foursome before bothering to call his goons?

It would be out of character for him to pass up the chance at a foursome, honestly.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Yeah, Dean's actions in the episode are understandable since he just went through a major loss and is still hurt/angry.

I imagine he'll calm down in a few episodes.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Asmodeus trying to summon ancient evil so dangerous that it had to be locked away also feels like a leviathan retread, but the actor is killing it so I don't really care.

Loving this whole season so far.

BrendianaJones
Aug 2, 2011

Not really clear on why Jack killing Nick when he was literally seconds away from resurrecting Lucifer after having been a spree killer, gotten arrested, escaped, and killed more people and also apparently had demons helping him out was such a negative thing. It just seems like a weird time to get on a moral high horse when the main characters cut down monsters left and right for doing less.

Plus using that to kill off Mary seemed really cheap. That's some really lazy writing for a show that has been trying so much harder these last few years.