Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

"The second act has robots and tentacles. I can't even..."

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Sure looked like it.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

"I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that is new." - Cas

:allears:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Holy poo poo this episode :stare:

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Astroman posted:

I noticed one thing they've not touched with a 10 foot pole, and that's Jesus.

The only time I even remember seeing Jesus referenced or shown was after Cas became a god and he was in that church telling off the pastor. As he was leaving he looked at the stained glass window and it was of Jesus. Cas quickly changed it to an image of himself and walked away.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Chuck is kind of a dick.

But at least at the very end it seems like he's starting to give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think 5 was supposed to be Lucifer and I thought it could kill archangels? I must have forgotten something.

And yeah. Bringing back the Colt was definitely a really good decision, so credit for that!

Dean point blank shoots Lucifer in the head with it. It knocked him down and when he got back up he asked where they got it. That was wayyyy back in like season 4 or 5.

cochise fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Feb 20, 2017