Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

computer parts posted:

So, if Sam cures Dean, doesn't that technically fulfill the third trial?
I was going to ask that too. I forget how exactly that ended?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hypocrisy posted:

That's not Charlie. That's some doll the Stein family whipped up to fool Sam and Dean.

It feels weird for the Frankenstein to be some sort of black magic mega crime family.
They are the Witch Hunters from AHS S3, Coven.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Why did Rowena kill the one person she loved? What did she gain out of that?

Why can Death be killed? Why did Dean kill him?

Why did Crowley help them by gathering the req'd ingredients? I mean, normally it would make sense, but one episode earlier he got crazy red eyes and said he was evil again.

Death couldn't kill Dean? I always thought he was old enough that nothing else mattered.

anyway I'm sure someone will come along and manage to answer all these questions but this show sorta sucks now imo. I guess i'll stop watching it until i hear it's gotten good.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

basically my issue with this show is less those questions I just posted and more that I've found myself not really watching it and then catching up like 3 episodes at a time on cwtv.com. Because I'm just not as into it anymore. I don't hate Rowena like a lot of people do or anything else, I'm just not as engaged by it nowadays. Although it does get a bit annoying seeing our heroes gently caress up the world to save one another. Sam should've closed the gates to hell, and Sam and Dean should've let Death do his thing. They are dumb and causing tons of problems. but them being dummies isn't why I'm bored of it, I think the story has just gotten tired or I've gotten tired of it.