Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does everyone but me just know who that was at the end sitting below the two porterhouse steaks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm getting reeeeeeal loving sick of this formula. Of course one of the brothers got infected. Of course.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Spoeank posted:

Too much angels and heaven and ancient bad guys and not enough MotW stuff: people complain

a bunch of MotW stuff: people complain

It's all more of the same and it's getting really boring. What new thing happened this episode? What was the point of it?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Okay, but what happens next season if they do that? What's more powerful or evil than God and His sister?

They've been riding this formula for 11 seasons and they're not getting off now. The finale will end with The Darkness taking Dean with her someplace and next season is Sam, Castiel and motherfucking God trying to find him and bring him back. What strange issue will Dean bring back with him when they find him at about mid season? Who knows, but he won't tell Sam about it for a good five episodes.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is anything interesting happening this season? I watched the premiere but ended up just skipping through most of it to get to the end. Sams been kidnapped by the Men of Letters and there's not really anything else going on?