Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

CeeCee posted:

But skip Bloodlines, cuz it's bad and you'll thank me.

Yeah, this. And it's not endearingly bad or so bad it's good. It's just really, really bad. It's a failed backdoor pilot for a spinoff show with an incredibly lovely concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

cool kids inc. posted:

The Racist Truck is funny bad. And has Dean macking on a pretty lady. Bloodlines is just bad bad. And boring.

I didn't start watching Supernatural live until around season six, so I caught the Racist Truck episode as part of my binge watch and it honestly didn't even stand out as particularly bad to me at the time. I mean, I get why people think it's pretty bad and it is, but it's not unwatchably awful in the same way as Bloodlines.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

computer parts posted:

Because it owns.

Seriously. It's not half as "good" as a lot of the stuff I'm usually watching, but I still end up looking forward to it every week because it's consistently entertaining. The fact that it's as good as it is after ten seasons is kind of amazing. The fact that everyone involved still seems to be enjoying doing it is kind of refreshing too, since with most genre shows it's obvious the whole cast is phoning it in by the time you hit a fifth or sixth season.