Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
Wow, The CGI in the scene with Sam in the shop was awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

Byers2142 posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress is this guy? Should I know him from a previous season, because I don't recognize him.

No it was mentioned that Dean needs to feed the mark with death or he goes into a murder rage. I'm guessing this guy is a survivor of his last one.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

pentyne posted:

Something just occurred to me, this show is one season away from being the longest running sci-fi/fantasy show in the US. If you don't count Dr. Who, the longest running prime time sci-fi/fantasy show ever.

Wouldn't it have to go at least one more season to beat Smallville?

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Dean unleashed is so much fun. Unless your a bouncer.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Yea I figured Adam was fine as he played the part he was asked. It was Sam and Dean screwing everything up that got Sam tortured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

raditts posted:

I really liked the Idea of Garth as Bobby Jr. but I guess the chance of starring in a Syfy zombie show was far too appealing for him.

In his defense it's a drat good Syfy zombie show. I really hope the whole British MOL stuff gets cleared up in an episode or two and then they provide the brothers support to rebuild the US arm of the organization. It would be fun to see a literal rebuilding season.