Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Super fun episode; Dean mugging to the camera, SUBTEXT, Chuck, the scene where they first see the play... I think this one is in the runner with The French Mistake for the best meta episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

I was wondering why one of the actresses in the clue episode looked so familiar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCJ5BNKdWbo

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

I hope Cas' daughter gets Poochied and we never see her again. In the first episode she was understandable, but in the second one she comes off dumb as gently caress. Almost as dumb as her hair. This season has been really bad, I mean, they came out of the gate swinging with demon Dean and Crowley broeing it up but it got bad really quick.

I know some of you like that there is no deffinitive end-game for the season yet (maybe getting the mark of Cain off? ) but for me it seems like so far we've got a few good episodes and a whole lot of bad ones, plus the Rowena stuff is cliched as hell and it got old two episodes ago.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

and I'm pretty sure we are going to see that whatchacallit, council? of witches come into play later on.
Coven, man