Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
JackMackerel is a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It never gets old

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

is straw man and 'whining like a bitch' the only two forms of argument you're versed in?

also, do mod ban requests show up to admins like reports do to mods? can we see the people you requested to ban that didn't make it through?

and you know those 25 reports were just to piss you off, don't kid yourself. I wasn't sure it worked but thanks for the affirmation.

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

panda clue posted:

couples who post together, stay together

nice internet detective work there though, rockstar

jesus christ this is getting more pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Man this thread has made me look like a stupid bitch baby, let's make it worse by having my girlfriend come defend me on the internet lol

• Locked thread