Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

ColdReaches posted:

also kewpuh is drunk or something I dunno

Seriously? Someone should report him to the mods or something, I hear that kind of thing is very against the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

ColdReaches posted:

Drunk mods are the best mods, if you disagree youre hosed up in the head or something.

Sir, I'll have you know that this is NOT a laughing matter. A drunk poster killed my cousin five years ago, the post in question had triggered her so hard that she literally shook to death.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

Grognan posted:

This thread is the best argument against making more things FYAD.

*You have reported this user for the following offense: Hating Fun*

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
Oh, this thread got real good real quick.
Kewpuh, Give us back Abe! :argh:

• Locked thread