Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

Actually it's super easy. I clicked like, two things to change your av to a guy wearing a hot dog hat.

I want a hotdog hat. Studio had one in that spinny limo game and I wanted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I'm the guy who reports ppl cus they trigger me and I then compare reporting posts to calling 911 on a serial killer

I then bitch about a thread Id on't have to read.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zoolooman posted:

up-to-the-elves-posts.jpg

yeah but who is reporting him!!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

honestly i think up to the elves is the only person that gets reported in the dota thread but he himself gets like 5 posts reported at a time

can you have a tally for each person reported? like UttE in first with 128, Gangnam Refence in 2nd with 42 and LGW with 28

also one for the ppl who report them

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Himuro posted:

Before today I didn't report you. Just thought you were some butt hurt loser who needs to get a life and stop being obsessed with me. Today I reported you after you said you were going to buy me a custom title over an innocent post about Dragon Quest, and felt that it would probably be good for the staff to know of your insane obsession to get furious over a user because of loving video games.

Shouldn't you be playing some mmo, Pyroxene? :allears: are you sure you want to bring your fictious one-sided e-battle in the sight of staff and the entire Games forum to see? :allears:

Whats this about?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Dizz posted:

Can we stop this bickering and get to what really matters, corruption in videogames journalism.

Also sexism and mysogyny in videogames journalism.

And Racism in videogames journalism.

What about minorities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Dizz posted:

gently caress notch.

he got like 3 trillion though

• Locked thread