Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmao at this entire thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Great Joe posted:

:spergin:

the ignore list is for people tired of shitposting, it literally hurts no one

Except for the growing up part of the ignore user.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

gangnam reference posted:

Up the the elves has the best posts in the Dota Thread, sorry for your awful taste.

Anything that makes dotards cry is good, so I assume he is good too.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

Are you for real

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Send the xbone thread to the ycs goldmine

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

Please post any reports from the archeage thread.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Nobody fanned the flames in the Archeage thread harder than you. You kept that discussion going practically single-handedly. This is me shaming myself.

I'm glad of both of these things

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dizz posted:

I don't know man I think this thread is an ultimate toilet.

*looking at your posting* oh drat... two ultimate toilets

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

He posts a lot sincerely in the Xbox Sucks thread

Thats aggresively unfunny and stupid

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

Close MMO HMO for a month, lets see what happens

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

is straw man and 'whining like a bitch' the only two forms of argument you're versed in?

also, do mod ban requests show up to admins like reports do to mods? can we see the people you requested to ban that didn't make it through?

and you know those 25 reports were just to piss you off, don't kid yourself. I wasn't sure it worked but thanks for the affirmation.

lol you liked wildstar enough to throw a tantrum

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kewpuh posted:

i'm not sure that anything would happen except maybe a bunch of goon squads would stop getting new members. i think almost every goon guild or clan or whatever has its own offsite forum for poo poo

That's basically it, yeah

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I seriously can't believe the amount of salt in the XBone thread posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

How did you guys manage to take a thread like this and make it suck jesus christ.

chat thread

• Locked thread