Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Widestancer posted:

Lol you bitched to an admin to get your probation reduced and flipped out on IRC after you got a probation for melting down in Imp Zone

Which irc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Btw this public WiFi I am using right now has websense enabled and it has blocked the first page of this thread (and only the first page of this thread) in the category 'sex'

So gjg (good job goons)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

What in the gentle unliving gently caress is wrong with you

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

McDowell posted:

Today NPR did a piece on Gamergate

it made me sad

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Endorph posted:

i dont knwo what i was expecting

it's goatse isnt it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

oddium posted:

Is the SA Support Robot sentient ?? "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

is that ?? supposed to be a null-coalescing operator

so your post is actually either the SA support robot's sentience or the MLK Jr quote

i ask because that would be loving awesome if it were

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

oddium posted:

Hey nerdlinger how about you calculate the arc of this football as it knocks the pens out of your pocket protecter hahahahaha

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=arccos%2850%2F30%29

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

I always miss widestancer profile rapes, this makes me sad because the stories behind them are invariably hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Dizz posted:

I like to play videogames. sometimes with a controller, sometimes with a keyboard, other times with my wee wee in my left hand.

Your LEFT? smdh

• Locked thread