Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Don't report, retort

I just made that up and I think it's a snappy way of saying instead of being a whiny baby and running to the mods have a drat good debate / argument instead, man up a bit fuckwits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
People should have a knife fight before reporting, it should be a last resort and even then you shouldn't do it

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Potsticker posted:

pee pee doo doo this is a bad thread

Reported

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If you ever want a good smug time head on over to the VAC Discussion forums on Steam and watch cheaters getting owned and grumpy old men being pedantic about the rules of Steam.
That's my Gamer Tip for this week thank you all.

Sample VAC Post posted:

I do not use hacker friend xiter or whatever it is now you will now exit banning atoa player as you did with migo, I rust my back.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

qnqnx posted:

*looking at your posting* oh drat... two ultimate toilets

How do you have 2 ultimate anythings?
We need to sort this out, one would be ultimate and one would be penultimate usually, I dunno I welcome your thoughts.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

echronorian posted:

the fucks an ik

Internet Kangaroo

They boing around looking like hairy ripped dudes and kicking the gently caress out of kids at parties etc

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Y'all need to relax, have more fun and remember video games are supposed to make you happy

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Feel the sexual tennsion ITT

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Between me and Kewpuh

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Himuro posted:

Oh believe me, I'm having a blast posting here. I enjoy posting, and I try to not take it seriously, but when you've got one guy commenting on virtually all of your posts, and taking the thread off topic just because he has unnamed, undefined, weird issues with you, it can start to get a little annoying. It's odd because the only thing I've done is talk about video games and he's mad like I've insulted his first born. :lol:

Stab him in the eyes with a sharpened pencil if possible.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If you feel threatened or in danger while posting or gaming you should try to make a very loud high pitched shriek and spit saliva into the air at the same time creating a shower effect that covers your immediate area.
If this does not deter your attacker / pursuer then the only option left is to place your head between your legs and shout NO NO NO until danger passes.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Zoolooman posted:

Good advice from a cat fan tyvm cat lover

Just trying to keep gamers safe, it's tough out there

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Zoolooman posted:

my monitor is streaked with dried spittle but I am alive and posting in these hostile boards

Then I can sleep knowing I helped save another soul tonight :)

I have a question about my rear end, is that OK?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Zoolooman posted:

is it a good rear end?

because we are all bad asses here

It's just that I used to give my fellow gamers updates on the status of my rear end in the Xbox thread that was gassed and now I'm not sure where to keep folk up to date on all the news

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Oh no it's nothing like that

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Do you have rear end cancer? Are you Total Biscuit?

No, the news is mine is all better now

Poor old TotalBitchtits though :(

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Accordion Man posted:

rear end cancer is a very serious affliction and I won't allow you goons to make light of it. It's as serious as video games are.

Agreed

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

koolkal posted:

Pgabs had a baseball sized rear end tumor which he got removed and turned into his kid or something

good times :)

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm worried about Shadow Puppet Of A

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Is Assassins Creed any good?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

hubris.height posted:

brotherhood and revelations are fun

What's the one with all the ships I thought that looked good

Edit: I just bought Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ I hope that's the right one

peter gabriel fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 27, 2014

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Fuuuuck

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Accordion Man posted:

Yes, just don't play 1 and 3. (Even though I still like 1)

I got 1 free with a graphics card but it wasn't on Steam so :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
That'll do for me

• Locked thread