Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Zoolooman posted:

These are good reports FYI

As incorrect as what you put as the irc in the dota thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
Only pansies report.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Inspector_666 posted:

Oh my God who the gently caress puts ketchup on hot dogs. Mustard and relish, maybe sauerkraut.

Every one of those is wrong.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Shinjobi posted:

I eat hot dogs plain because I want pure weiner in my mouth.:gay:

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Cowcaster posted:

I did some googling and apparently "Dangan Ronpa" and "Senran Kagura" are two different things and I am mad that this information is now something that will permanently reside in the total sum of my knowledge until the day I die or go senile.

All I know is danganronpa is some anime game goons love and is probably horrible poo poo and i thank jehovah every day that's all I'll ever know.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
kewpuh gassed the only good Diablo 3 thread (the one talking about how it is A Bad Game).

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Zoolooman posted:

up-to-the-elves-posts.jpg

I'd like to see the nerdlingers who are reporting me...

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
The drama is the only interesting thing though because the game like all MMOs is rear end.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga
it is funny kewpuh said that to abey when kewpuh gassed th eonly good Diablo 3 thread

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Kewpuh posted:

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

You gassed the only good and honest/true diablo3 thread.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

Kewpuh posted:

if you dont like diablo 3 you are a stupid baby

But it's really bad?? like hella so

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

I would say the wrong one [you] should be that person

VideoGames posted:

espcially the console version which is superior thanks to the control scheme