Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Larry Parrish posted:

Games posters need to learn to chill the gently caress out. It doesn't need to be FYAD-lite tier all the time but maybe sometimes people say things you don't like and you just ignore it. :angel:
Video games are very serious business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

VideoGames posted:

please could people stop saying i am serious business? as it happens i am quite ridiculous
But you're VideoGames. That lack of space makes all the difference.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Nobody can troll a MOBA player harder than themselves.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
FF7 is a beautiful story that rivals the literary classics and I well not have a bunch of unwashed goons spoil it for the new generation that have not yet experienced it.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
The DOTA Reports got shredded during the big MOBAgate coverup.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Gaming is dead because we did nothing.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Kewpuh be the cool guy that Zoolooman isn't and post those MMO reports.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
rear end cancer is a very serious affliction and I won't allow you goons to make light of it. It's as serious as video games are.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Are you Total Biscuit?
Nah, I'm DarkSydePhil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

peter gabriel posted:

Is Assassins Creed any good?
Yes, just don't play 1 and 3. (Even though I still like 1)

• Locked thread