Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Which threads are generating the most reports?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dude if you mod and check reports for the Dota thread you can't possibly be thin skinned

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

He modded the TF2 thread back when it was loving horrible, Zooloo has moderator balls of steel

That or they get off on the pain inflicted

Zooloo

Which is it we won't judge that would drive anyone mad

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Actually you post some funny pics, but yeah your posts are usually worse than mine.

Also you're a terrible mod, as is Zen Death Robot, who I respect more because of his reg date.

:slick:

+ yeah!

:thumbsup:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Goldmine

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cowcaster posted:

Actually it's super easy. I clicked like, two things to change your av to a guy wearing a hot dog hat.

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Games Namechange thread :krakentoot:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Inspector_666 posted:

Oh my God who the gently caress puts ketchup on hot dogs. Mustard and relish, maybe sauerkraut.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

This happened in the Imp Zone as a thread but it was good so you weren't allowed in.

:drat:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Heran Bago posted:

Senran Kagura.

Do this but that poster is also terrible for reporting that

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cowcaster posted:

If we gas that videogame anime boob thread where would that weird guy post about his anime videogame boobs guys. We have to consider the feelings of every poster when making Something Awful Forum Moderator Decisions

Nite Crew

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fungah! posted:

this is from like three pages ago but lol got a link?

There are more but I can't be bothered to find them hope this helps

These are also all for 6 hour probations

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

There are some much better ones, but it's in my best interest to say away from the 'Zone.

Look if Dexters Secret can post there now...

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph posted:

i reported him just because people are still falling for him

For fucks sake

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol you bitched to an admin to get your probation reduced and flipped out on IRC after you got a probation for melting down in Imp Zone

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

"Report it and move on" is a better way of dealing with lovely posts than replying to them anyway. And trying to shame people into not reporting isn't going to make lovely posts that get reported go away.

Maybe those posts aren't lovely but the people reporting them are

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

What the actual gently caress are you on about

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

pee pee doo doo this is a bad thread

Actually it's a good thread and you're making it way funnier

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

hubris.height posted:

boy this thread really poo poo the bed

it started with humble and righteous roots and has turned into a slap fight between two parties, much like godzilla vs mecha godzilla, and no matter who wins, we lose

please make with the posting of more reports, before goons further cannibalize themselves

I dunno watching people melt down over their own reports is kinda funny

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Howard Beale posted:

And the reports showcased in this thread are the equivalent of "They're out of Chicken McNuggets at McDonald's" and "Somebody's driving around with their stereo up too loud" calls with a sprinkling of "It's an emergency I'm too full of poop oh noFARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" thrown in for laffs

There's nothing funny about being out of protein to fuel a good gaming session and making GBS threads yourself because you're dedicated to one of the best hobbies in the world and can't afford to do things like eat healthy

What the gently caress man

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Potsticker posted:

Yeah, that was dumb, I am dumb.

We're all dumb here

Post like a champion and make it past this we are here with you

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

We're all gamers

and if you're not well would you kindly get the gently caress out

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

echronorian posted:

lol the banner ad is still up

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol people got probated for posting spoilers in the FF7 LP thread and for discussing the FF7 EU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Design Spots

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

What is this human being with the green forest avatar talking about and is there some interpretation of the Quran that justifies his assassination

It's design spots

He also is the op of the new xbox thread

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Soonmot posted:

If the rule about console warriors isn't going to be enforced, reopen the xbox mock thread so all these assholes stop making GBS threads up the normal thread. 150 posts of noise in just a few hours is bullshit.

This should go in QCS friend

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Actually the Xbox One is pretty awesome and that horse got beat dead a long time ago

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Hello? 911?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

Please post any reports from the archeage thread.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

theres a bunch and its just "importing drama" which is a legit report because that poo poo is gay as hell

I am surprised but also happy because legit reports are good.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Holy poo poo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

I did just report the Archeage thread because its bad

like the whole thing

clearly goons who just got a thread gassed are incapable of not importing drama loving immediately

sorry for reporting tho Kewpuh thank you for gassing the other thread at least

I made one in Games that will hopefully remain drama free and you seem like you know the mechanics well; mainly I'd like a place for newbies like me to learn from that kinda stuff without running into massive offsite imported drama so we would appreciate it if you shared :wooper:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Voyager I posted:

Gogey's just trying to pull some meta poo poo and see if he can get reported in the report-shaming thread.

(it will probably work)

This is basically the gayest thing you could have said whatsoever I'm impressed.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Nobody fanned the flames in the Archeage thread harder than you. You kept that discussion going practically single-handedly. This is me shaming myself.

Pretty sure the people defending kiddie fuckers did that

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Dizz posted:

I don't know man I think this thread is an ultimate toilet.

:iamafag:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Devour or Fire posted:

You're really stupid.

He posts a lot sincerely in the Xbox Sucks thread

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

echronorian posted:

oh noooo i am caught red handed ! ! Why is everyone so serious about video games exactly?

I bet you don't even bro fist The Pewds

Smdh

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

echronorian posted:

the gently caress is a pewds

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

• Locked thread