Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i love when you report shame. sure are a lot of whiny loving retards transversing games currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Yeah, Imp Zone too.

only the thin skinned cannot handle imp zone

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

You're a coward for gassing it, I wanted to see what other sick burns your pedo friends have been holding back.

wow you really have a bugbear about imp zone. just take all the posting in stride and give it back man. stop being so ablooabloo

no way zooloo, you are a cool dude :cool:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Dude if you mod and check reports for the Dota thread you can't possibly be thin skinned

seriously, presiding over that thread has got to be the most soul destroying part of a modding a forum

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

Are you sitting at your computer and fuming or what? Go outside.

wow, i can feel the mad sizzzzzzzzling through my monitor *puts hands over eyebrows to keep them intact*

Zoolooman posted:

The best parts are the posts that exist only to get reported. Like specific posters make terrible posts that nobody respond to live. They only report them, and I have to read them and disregard them. Why? What is the purpose? I'm loving Sisyphus. This is my stone... Up to the Elves.

that should be the dictionary definition of dota

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

Thank you for your sacrifice Zoolooman.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Hey look it's the thread where mods whine about how hard their job is.

youd whine to if you had to read your posts

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

Actually it's super easy. I clicked like, two things to change your av to a guy wearing a hot dog hat.

lmao that is a fine av

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Accordion Man posted:

Video games are very serious business.

please could people stop saying i am serious business? as it happens i am quite ridiculous

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
lmao if you seriously dont think games and all its subforum have become infinitely more readable and fun since the mods changed the approach to dealing with users.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Can I still report people using racial slurs in imp zone

why would you? are you in fact a racial slur yourself? you mental slur racial slur sexuality slur you

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the report button, much like the ignore list, are features for people who cannot stand to embrace the fact that humanity is diverse and full of differing opinions.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

Maybe hitler was right then.

hitler certainly had a different viewpoint but i tend to think he acted on it in a very wrong sort of way!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Great Joe posted:

:spergin:

the ignore list is for people tired of shitposting, it literally hurts no one

just scroll man!
a little bit of shitposting, a lot of shitposting, a little bit of posting, a lot of posting, its all valid in the grand scheme. a broken clock is right twice a day and all
that

you clever son of a bitch

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

you are SO RIGHT!!!! 911 calls are exactly the same as reporting posts on an internet forums. poo poo i have seen the light!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Potsticker posted:

glad you agree

just so im clear, you're the pedophile who is op of an anime pedophile game thread, yeah?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Potsticker posted:

pee pee doo doo this is a bad thread

quick, call 911!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i don't know about any of you but I think platinum forums upgrade should give you the ability to read reports

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
operator: hello, this is 911 what emergency service do you require?

mr pumroy: ambulance. i am having a heart attack i think.

operator: calm down sir what happened?

mr pumroy: someone said the xbox was great

operator: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kewpuh posted:

last one was sept 22

PLEASE... SOMEONE THINK OF CHOCOLINA

good christ im dying here. i love how riled knuc gets people

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The Ps2 gives us Ico. Artistic, hauntingly beautiful, impactful in the way no game before it could have been. Gamings ambrosia. - As Deak as it Gets

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

this is the whiny bitch shaming thread, right?

an ironic cat growing larger and larger until it shits out little ironic cats that do the same for eternity

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

Pretty sure the people defending kiddie fuckers did that

just an fyi to goons who might not understand: if you ever find yourself on the side of a man defneding sex with children you've make a huge mistake in life

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I did'nt read this chatlog.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kewpuh posted:

ya, i also have a roommate who made his first post immediately after i got banned for crying like a baby about an mmo and also finishes my conversations with other people

:drat: things are getting interesting!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

henkman posted:

Man this thread has made me look like a stupid bitch baby, let's make it worse by having my girlfriend come defend me on the internet lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
remember when adam sessler's wife had to go on twitter and ask the internet to stop being meaning to him? im getting those vibes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Widestancer posted:

I'm guessing the people who actually put up with kiddie fuckers but I could be wrong. It was a pretty sick own though and definitely worth their 10 bucks.

jesus christ you must be the biggest target of av changes in the whole of games

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Blackheart posted:

Why would they think that avatar was a sick burn

most of the time people who change other users avatars do so, it is under a cloud of emotion (fury or idiocy) and they are not thinking straight.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
yeah this is a discussion board. people are allowed to begin discussions. you dont have to join ones already in progress. if that was the case no one would ever talk about anything new.

i know gbs megathreads and all that bollocks might have scared people in the past, but things are a little more lax nowadays. you can make threads. smdh

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kewpuh posted:

if you dont like diablo 3 you are a stupid baby

espcially the console version which is superior thanks to the control scheme

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Beef Waifu posted:

Hi I'm back, how we all doing? Enjoying any video games?

we sure are! im enjoying diablo3, tf2 and legend of zelda on the NES (that game is loving ridic hard as balls and i think ive died about 60000 times)

what games are you enjoying?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
we should have had new reports every other drat post.

goddamn! there needs to be more whiny babies on SA reporting dumb poo poo

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ummm Widestancer is cool and if you dont agree then you're not! smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I once got a probation for reporting someone for saying "lol".

lol

• Locked thread