Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Why report people when you can make really bad call out threads in imp zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

You're a coward for gassing it, I wanted to see what other sick burns your pedo friends have been holding back.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Ohh noo everyone says my posting loving sucks, calls me an obese retard homo etc...but actually they're the ones getting owned, and not me :razz:

Are you sitting at your computer and fuming or what? Go outside.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Zoolooman posted:

I should just follow good memorizable PW practices. Take something like 4 words.

moderation contemplation invigoration dead

Then modify one word to break dictionary attacks.

mo$derationcontemplationinvigorationdead

That's how you make a password that's easy to memorize and hard for a computer to break.

I just have a separate phrase for every login that I shorten and add random symbols and caps. I don't use full words. It isn't truly random but it works for me!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Cowcaster posted:

Actually it's super easy. I clicked like, two things to change your av to a guy wearing a hot dog hat.

That's a biiiig hat.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Potsticker posted:

Maybe. But there's too many calls going into 911, so let's publically shame some goofy ones and that'll make 911 calls go way down because people will be too afraid of having their names & calls exposed and since calls are down, that means crime is down!

hot footage of florida police shaming some scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWDaa9bEXqo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Soonmot posted:

This but unironically.

We get it, you hate the Xbone. Hilarious.

I'm honestly at a loss for what is worth talking about the xbone, other than explicitly mocking it.

• Locked thread