Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Gimbal lock posted:

The reason is because it's good.

I agree friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

been playin some gba. just finished scurge: hive. gonna try and beat GBA max payne and GBA turok: evolution before movin onto super robot wars.

You should really check out Mother 3 while you're at it.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Around '99 I bought a Game Boy Pocket from a dude I worked with. He threw in Mega Man in Dr. Wiley's Revenge, the whole thing was $25. I never beat it. Rectifying that this month.

I love the size and feel of the GBP, but the screen is so damned streaky. Wish the Game Boy Micro played the old gray carts.

Mr. Kerstbal
Sep 2, 2011

ORIGINAL MONKEY FUCKER
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria op

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
bout to play the new thief lmao

wait im being serious :(

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Wasteland Double: Revenge of the Wasteland, starring the all-star badass Ranger Team: Jeff Mangum, MC Ride, Michael Gira, and Thom Yorke.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Mung Dynasty posted:

no don't

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

too late im in the menus configurin right now

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Mr. Kerstbal posted:

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria op

*facepalm*

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Koke posted:

You should really check out Mother 3 while you're at it.

that's actually a really good idea. i might do that before i get too deep into super robot wars.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Last night I beat Dishonored. I got the achievement for not killing anyone! So now I'm between games.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
i think im going to make some tea, open the window and play a little bit of tetris attack.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

BoredDG posted:

Last night I beat Dishonored. I got the achievement for not killing anyone! So now I'm between games.

If you liked Dishonored than you should check out Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Yeah Bro
Feb 4, 2012

Dark Souls 2 again, because I had a hankering for some Souls gameplay and my Demons Souls copy is currently loaned to my gfs brother.

It's aight, but I've been beating every boss w/o trying really and that's even after 5 months without playing Souls.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

destiny and ff14

I'm the worst person

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm playing Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I'm playing Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

That game is really good. My favorite character is probably Makoto!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Koke posted:

*facepalm*

same but because im overwhelmed by how good wow is

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm playing Final Fantasy X for the ps3 :D

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mung Dynasty posted:

I got it for four dollars and still can't manage to make it past the first twenty minutes

I got Dragons Dogma on sale. I just got to the capital city. I want really badly to like this game but it just isn't fun or something I don't know maybe I'm not playing it right

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

fronz posted:

I'm playing Final Fantasy X for the ps3 :D

i just got this today and am about to play it too!

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Awesome! posted:

i just got this today and am about to play it too!

I'm halfway through, but I play really slow, so youll probably catch up to me soon.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

nah I have super gaming ADD so I will probably play it for like 3 days and then not touch it again for a month while I play other stuff

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Benny D posted:

I got it for four dollars and still can't manage to make it past the first twenty minutes

same but steam says I managed an hour before I quit

quote:

I got Dragons Dogma on sale. I just got to the capital city. I want really badly to like this game but it just isn't fun or something I don't know maybe I'm not playing it right

its rly good but takes some time to adjust to

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Benny D posted:

Go rogue and start climbing on dudes and pulling them off their feet with the rope move. It's so good that it'll make you forget all about the horrible inventory stuff.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
my girlfriend is playing Hatoful Boyfriend. Cucked by Cuckoos.

how's the new gauntlet, btw? have any of y'all tried it yet?

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Symphony of the Night. I'm stuck after the part where you get the wolf morph.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MondayHotDog posted:

I think I got stuck there too and spent like an hour with my face against the TV trying to find which part of the map I missed.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Schnedwob posted:

how's the new gauntlet, btw? have any of y'all tried it yet?

i also wonder this. I would buy it in a heartbeat sight unseen if I had friends but I dont, so the single player would have to be really good. Idk if it will be tho :(

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

plants vs zombies garden warfare, it is the chillest and best shootmans

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Wasteland 2 or whatever

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Xenoblade.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

gently caress yeah

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

MondayHotDog posted:

Go to the library and buy the gem he has and you can then open blue doors.

Dec 26, 2012

wasteland 2. im not far in so im probably gonna restart now that i found out total party cha matters more than individual and i want everyone on kind of the same level rather than 3 with 1 cha + gimpy the good looking

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

very bad gay game

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Ghaz posted:

i also wonder this. I would buy it in a heartbeat sight unseen if I had friends but I dont, so the single player would have to be really good. Idk if it will be tho :(

somebody told me it's really repetitive and derivative of earlier titles, with only a few hours worth of content. If it were good though, I'd be your gauntlet buddy

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Phantasium posted:

Go to the library and buy the gem he has and you can then open blue doors.

Success! Thank you, wise goon with the Castlevania avatar who knows a lot about Castlevania.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Ueisuto Rando Tsu

Luckily, I forgot all the spoilers I accidentally read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist
Now I'm playing Destiny. I suck poo poo playing FPSes with a controller so I have to grind the patrol areas until I'm two levels above the next story level in order to have a chance at beating it. Other than that it's pretty loving awesome.

• Locked thread