Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Schnedwob posted:

working on an EYE gamemode with Souls-style invasion multiplayer. Having some difficulties with the faction-picker entity, and fuckin' Struemon hasn't messaged me back yet

you're incredibly cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Though that may be read sarcastically, it's not, and anybody that mods EYE is really cool

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
id offer to help if I had relevant skills or time I was willing to spend on it but alas

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm playing Final Fantasy X for the ps3 :D

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Awesome! posted:

i just got this today and am about to play it too!

I'm halfway through, but I play really slow, so youll probably catch up to me soon.

• Locked thread