Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Roger Explosion posted:

Trap. Trap. Trap. Trap. Trap. Trap. Trap.

Well, I dunno, still seems innocuous enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Jackard posted:

Odds that this is all just a weird prank the eccentric rich guy keeps in reserve and the girls are actually in some sort of shuttle simulation?

I hate this man almost as much as I hate you.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

SexyBlindfold posted:

I dig that apparently Blossom is going to be the Big Bad of this arc. "Angry, bitter nerd" is such an underused villain template.

One of the best things about SGR is that it's willing to negatively portray characters that other comics, naming no names, would try to make sympathetic or "quirky."

Fitting that Blossom would finally get her moment under the spotlight so soon after Jordan sleazed into our lives.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Scaramouche posted:

Jack's Dad = Best Dad

RE: Blossom. What's her end game here? I'm guessing she's smart enough to be acting out like this consciously, but to what end?

Blossom has no end game. She's a terrible person who just learned she has a physical advantage over other people, so now she's power-tripping.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

spectres of autism posted:

can we not find out that darren is just some sort of worthless loser and that the lesson is shauna was *right* and *a good person* for sending him to jail and theres no reason for her to question herself even slightly

dude felt so real at times

I doubt that's going to happen. Darren was built up too much to just be dismissed as a worthless punk in the end.

Also his actions at the moment are partially explained by him being drunk as poo poo.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
This seems to be a theme for the whole chapter - people getting caught up in circumstances beyond their control, with their guardians or authorities only intervening to punish them after the damage is done.

Allison always threw dark but this feels like his heaviest material by an order of magnitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Disproportionation posted:

That is a pretty typical American opinion, yes. Not necessarily wrong in the US, but certainly inaccurate in the UK.

It's wrong in the US as well.

• Locked thread