Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Fiction posted:

Tom Brady is still the greatest at cheating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
https://twitter.com/NotBillWalton/status/691403921991061504

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
still happy that the patriots lost

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

as a giants fan i dont hate the patriots anymore because theyre never a threat to us and everybody wont shut up about hating thm

Dec 26, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Carolina/Arizona is the real Super Bowl

in retrospect: lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

01011001 posted:

indeed

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
who is going to live up to expectations better at their respective All-Star Game: Kobe Bryant, or John Scott?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

01011001 posted:

better showing than broncos v seahawks two years ago

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I DSONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i gave an absurd amount of stats to Larry Byrd on the Legends team in nba 2k9 now he's unstoppable as a cpu player please help

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
he keeps rebounding his shots on purpose to then dunk them in and proceeds to crotch chop the camera uninterrupted for 30 seconds each time

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

ArfJason posted:

he keeps rebounding his shots on purpose to then dunk them in and proceeds to crotch chop the camera uninterrupted for 30 seconds each time

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

thats downright subtle for larry bird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

They should make a new NBA street

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NBA street vol 2, beat the campaign 3 times so I could have a team of 4'5" white guys with the most jaw dropping b-ball skills on the planet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

NBA street vol 2, beat the campaign 3 times so I could have a team of 4'5" white guys with the most jaw dropping b-ball skills on the planet

On GameCube they had Mario and luigi dunking on guys lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

When I played that I attempted to disrespect my friends by getting them with an off the heezy on every offensive possession

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

When I played that I attempted to disrespect my friends by getting them with an off the heezy on every offensive possession

If you do the pass that lets you dish to the outside and still control your guy you can do off the heezy alley oops, lmao.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

rediscover posted:

I DSONT CARE ABOUT SPORTS!!!

Sounds like yall need jesus.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I used to play a Redwall themed squad of hockey players on NHL Hitz for the Gamecube. Arcadey Sports games are the best.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Bring back NCAA football.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Borsche69 posted:

Bring back NCAA football.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think I might break down and cry like a child if the Stars collapse this season.:smith:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How do you feel about John Scott at the ASG

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

NickRoweFillea posted:

How do you feel about John Scott at the ASG

the nhl is completely incompetent and retarded

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ristolaz posted:

the nhl is completely incompetent and retarded

This but also John Scott was badass at the ASG. His presence really made the game.

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
Go cavs :negative:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
talib bm leave

that defensive coordinator needs to bench him

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
old manning gg, time to retire on a win

fuckin producer blew it, they had a powerful shot of manning crying with his coach after the td at 2:00, but they only had it for half a second before the cut away to the commercial highlight reel

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
as someone who was cool with either team winning that was the most boring game i've ever watched. everyone at the party i went to was either asleep or playing with their phone by the end. millennials :argh:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

that budweiser name drop in manning's postgame interview was just loving hilarious. way to go out

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Didnt watch the Normie Bowl but the Captain America: Civil War TV Spot is fire.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
also Cam would have been the first black QB to win a Super Bowl, if you were rooting against him while not also rooting for the Broncos you are lame. at least he's pretty young and will probably get at least another shot.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i watched the normie bowl

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

C-Euro posted:

also Cam would have been the first black QB to win a Super Bowl, if you were rooting against him while not also rooting for the Broncos you are lame. at least he's pretty young and will probably get at least another shot.

cam newton fought with honor. broncos is my team but i'll always respect him for that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
peyton got him another ring. he didnt have to do a drat thing for it. that defense was for real. go vols

Dec 26, 2012

C-Euro posted:

as someone who was cool with either team winning that was the most boring game i've ever watched. everyone at the party i went to was either asleep or playing with their phone by the end. millennials :argh:

this is pretty accurate yeah

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
game sucked but kony ealy played really well tonight. i'll take it

also

The White Dragon posted:

talib bm leave

that defensive coordinator needs to bench him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

i watched the normie bowl

I was playing a JRPG on my vita instead of watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am happy for Demarcus Ware and Peyton.

As a Texans fan, I am conflicted over Kubiak and :baby: Phillips. If this gets the Texans GM fired then congratulations forever to the two of them I'll mail them kisses. If not, the two of them can eat my rear end.

I feel bad for Cam though. Thought he handled the loss well, and the press not so well. Can't blame him for that, though.

• Locked thread