Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
game sucked but kony ealy played really well tonight. i'll take it

also

The White Dragon posted:

talib bm leave

that defensive coordinator needs to bench him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

i watched the normie bowl

I was playing a JRPG on my vita instead of watching

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am happy for Demarcus Ware and Peyton.

As a Texans fan, I am conflicted over Kubiak and :baby: Phillips. If this gets the Texans GM fired then congratulations forever to the two of them I'll mail them kisses. If not, the two of them can eat my rear end.

I feel bad for Cam though. Thought he handled the loss well, and the press not so well. Can't blame him for that, though.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

C-Euro posted:

also Cam would have been the first black QB to win a Super Bowl

RIP Doug Williams

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Jackie D posted:

RIP Doug Williams

this was pointed out to me elsewhere, my b

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/JimMWeber/status/696523070597627906

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
marc gasol broke his foot and now the grizzlies have only ryan hollins as a true center. please get well soon brandan wright

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/698743352498360324?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
i'm not really an authority on sick dunks but i don't see how the other guy won when half of his dunks were "jump from the free-throw line and dunk". if people gave a poo poo about jumping really far i wouldn't be the only person in the world who gets excited when track & field competitions are on TV

This however was loving rad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/703803012787998720

un loving real

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

gently caress st lous

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
@talkhoops

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

marylands going to lose to nebraska in the big10 tournament, then probably win 1 game in ncaa and then lose.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Yale rapist basketball guy did nothing wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The MLS season kicked off last weekend. Ohhhhh yeah!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I'm going to the Tim Horton's Brier tonight to see Team Jacobs vs. Team Gushue, arguably the two biggest juggernauts of Canadian curling today.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

It's gonna be a barn burner for sure.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

In Training posted:

The MLS season kicked off last weekend. Ohhhhh yeah!

I'm so excited FC Dallas is charging me more to disappoint this season

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

It's gonna be a barn burner for sure.

got tickets to the 3rd place and finals.

gonna see a sens game saturday but it's against the leafs and both teams are garbage so ehhh

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

my morning jackass posted:

got tickets to the 3rd place and finals.

gonna see a sens game saturday but it's against the leafs and both teams are garbage so ehhh

Lol yeah the sens are collapsing so hard. I'm in DC next week so I might go to a caps game just to see Relevant Hockey

Dec 26, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

marylands going to lose to nebraska in the big10 tournament, then probably win 1 game in ncaa and then lose.

im sad by how accurate this sounds

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Alright a bunch of people in the crowd had moose calls so it sounded like there were a bunch of horny moose watching the big game with us, and there was a guy dressed up as a moose who was dancing. This country's cool

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Soon it is time for baseball again, and thanks god for that. st louis baseball cardinals will win the world series.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
piss

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My Dad, Uncles and Cousins are huge XU fans and I'm a casual fan. They are convinced X wins the championship this year and I keep reminding them the City of Cincinnati isn't allowed nice things.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

My Dad, Uncles and Cousins are huge XU fans and I'm a casual fan. They are convinced X wins the championship this year and I keep reminding them the City of Cincinnati isn't allowed nice things.

them lsoing to pittsburgh was the funniest loving thing ive seen in sports in a coon's age. the only bad thing is that roasted donut gets to croon about it and ignore my attempts to shut him down about the ravens sweeping teh drat steelers

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

life is gay for a maryland fan

Dec 26, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
bra kets

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
*brackets

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Alright a bunch of people in the crowd had moose calls so it sounded like there were a bunch of horny moose watching the big game with us, and there was a guy dressed up as a moose who was dancing. This country's cool

the guy sitting beside me at the final was soooo loving high on coke it was hilarious. he was super into it all, even the mascots dancing.

at the leafs-sens game there was this super serious leaf fan dad trying to use the game to teach his kids how to play hockey positions. these kids clearly didn't give a gently caress and his wife tried to repeatedly get them to pay attention. she was upset at the end about driving all the way from milton or whatever to see the leafs get killed lol.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
anybody want to do a bracket challenge

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Yea

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My Korean Inlaws just moved over here from Tokyo on Monday and the youngest boy is super into Basketball. He is going to lose his poo poo.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I don't know anything about college basketball except gently caress Duke

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Dale Ouise posted:

I don't know anything about college basketball except gently caress Duke

Puke university. *tries to peel out but my car stalls and I can't start it again*

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Ristolaz posted:

Puke university. *tries to peel out but my car stalls and I can't start it again*

Hello yes, towing company, there's a fellow Duke hater who's stuck in the McDonald's drive thru

Dec 26, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

very slightly less so, tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My Dad has sent me six texts in the past 5 minutes. Not reading that. I told him, I freaking told him not to expect good things from a Cincinnati team.

• Locked thread