Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

The castle tie-in novels are EXTREMELY popular among old ladies. I've had conversations with quite a few about things like what will happen this season and what a handsome man Nathan Fillion is. I brought him up to one lady I saw buying the books and it turned out she doesn't even watch the show. :shrug:

EDIT: Did anyone notice that Computer Lady has a name now? Tori Ennis I think it was. They made a point of saying her first and last name, I wonder if she'll get five seconds or so of character development each episode.

The Red Queen fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Oct 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Most episodes: "Unfortunately there wasn't a camera covering this part of the city so we can't catch this murderer!"
This episode: "Anonymity lets people run amok!"

I love Castle but sometimes it feels like there's an agenda.

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

There will probably be an episode where they figure out the killer has been treated by a certain doctor and then bemoan that HIPAA laws won't let them sequester his files right away. (Quote is not edit)

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

From the Standards & Practices thread:

"SPOILER RULES: Are you talking about something that's already aired in an episode on the East Coast? Then you don't need spoiler tags. Are you talking about something that you only saw in a preview, or a commercial, or or due to a leaked ANYTHING? Then you need spoiler tags."

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Hijinks Ensue posted:

I don't think it was a dig at Infinite Jest. The implication was that Castle couldn't even come up with his own literary novel but had to rip off Infinite Jest, and badly at that.

I feel kind of bad for Alternate Universe Beckett. Isn't happy in her job, never found her mom's killer, and now some guy she's never met takes a bullet for her and dies declaring his love for her.

I kept waiting for him to earn her trust by saying "hey try cracking those elephants open sometime if you want to solve your mom's murder!"

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Wait so the mob families are UNITED now and that's supposed to be a good thing!?

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Finally caught up on the Mars episode. Did anyone else think the "internet billionaire" looked like he could be Paul Rudd's stunt double?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Weird that they'd shoot in L.A. when L.A. shows are usually shot in Vancouver. Maybe if they shot in Vancouver too many viewers would think it was L.A.

EDIT: I just remembered, I was at Griffith Park near Los Angeles and they were shooting a scene for CSI: Miami in the Old Zoo. TV is so silly.

The Red Queen fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 27, 2015

• Locked thread