Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The coke jokes have been in bad taste ever since she lost the coke baby, imo.

RIP baby angel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Somewhat Heroic posted:

In the off season my wife and I had babby #2. We named him Beckett.

White people :argh:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Castle's the man. Getting married in front of a green screen is the perfect way to appease an indecisive bride.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

GreenNight posted:

It's only been a few episodes. Sorry they aren't giving you answers right away.

Well they wrapped up Beckett's mom's murderer ("Senator, you're under arrest for killing my mommy!"), so they need something to tease out between PK6 episodes.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Hijinks Ensue posted:

If you look carefully when they get back to the precinct, you can see her in the elevator, being brought in for booking.

What a dope. The trunk had a bright yellow interior release handle. She could have gotten out and ran away like three seconds after Castle left.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

10 Beers posted:

This was a fun episode! My only nitpick was the whole "The real watch is auto wind, but this watch has a knob, so it's fake!" Uhhhh, the knob is there to set the time, man.

If your watch costs $13 million dollars, you're not setting the time yourself, you're flying an 80 year-old Swiss watchmaker to your stately mansion to set it for you.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
And a circus, and a sci-fi convention, and a vampire social club, and an old west saloon, and in space..

..basically anywhere that gives them an excuse to dress up in stupid costumes.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Sad to see Katic's coke habit finally caught up with her. RIP

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Blazing Ownager posted:

Calling it now: She makes like 3-4 appearances over the whole season, being out "campaigning" if she decides to leave the show.

She'd be stupid to leave the show. Realtalk: Stana Katic isn't pretty enough or talented enough to be a big star, and, even if she were, her best years are behind her. Girl needs to take the payday so she doesn't spend the rest of her life playing second fiddle to Cybil Shepard on the Lifetime movie of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

mcswizzle posted:

I'm like 2 books behind and missed all of last season. I'm a terrible fan.

Was last season the one where Stana arrested a US Senator running for President declaring to a room full of reporters, "You're under arrest for killing my mommy!" even though he was charged with some other, unrelated crime?

Or was last season the season where Alexis was kidnapped and held for ransom by muslim terrorists two blocks away from the Eiffel Tower?

• Locked thread