Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Aphrodite posted:

Procedurals, amirite?

The fun of procedurals is never the procedure, it's the characters. (Law and Order vanilla might be the only exception to this). Nobody watches NCIS for the cases, they do it for Gibbs and Tony. (And McGee, and Abby...but considering the target demo of procedurals is retired women, it's mostly Gibbs and Tony), nobody watches SVU for the cases, its about the cast (and Christopher Meloni before he beamed back to his home planet). And nobody watches Castle for the cases. They do it for Beckett&Castle and to a lesser extent the Wacky Hijinx.

Tonights the wedding though, right? Cause I'm so watching this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

MrFlibble posted:

Apparently what makes them finally get married is Castle ends up going to an alternate world where he and Beckett never met. I am so down for that.

Do you really need to spoil that? I forgot that was this episode, but dude, it's been all over the promos on ABC for WEEKS.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

MrFlibble posted:

I'm british - I have to go out of my way to see promos, have no idea what the situation is like over there. Also

I forget that there are other countries that don't get absolutely innundated with promos. I know people that don't watch this show and only watch football on ABC and know that plot point for this week.

I'm just really really glad that this week i get to miss dancing with the stars beforehand, because holy crap, that is the most excruciating thing on the planet, but it does show that ABC knows the demo for this show too loving well. (that said, if i miss Tommy Chong getting booted off DWTS I will be super pissed)

• Locked thread