Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaskedTai
May 30, 2011
"I had become Frodo, and the suit was the 'One Ring to Rule Them All'!"

This had better be the last season of this show, because the writers for this episode are making me cringe at the show as much as every other police procedural.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaskedTai
May 30, 2011
Last night's episode had some strange pacing. The bits with Castle messing around in a second grade classroom were fantastic, but it was strange to see them cut from that to "Hey this mobster was torturing someone".

At least they pulled a switcheroo on the witness. Wasn't expecting the kid to not be the witness, but Chekhov's Camera was in full force.

MaskedTai
May 30, 2011
NETSLAYER:black101:

MaskedTai
May 30, 2011
I wouldn't mind an 8th season, but I would have been content with 7.

9th season? I dunno. Ideas are already stretched pretty thin so far.

• Locked thread