Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

Tide posted:

Also, relationship reset button pressed. Blah.

It's stuff like that which makes me really miss Chuck even more. Despite its odd premise (Computer geek downloads the NSA and works with superspies to fight crime/terrorism), Chuck had one of the more realistic relationship arcs (not counting the wish fulfillment aspect of geek gets hot blonde girlfriend). From the start Chuck and Sarah are attracted to each other and thrown together by her "cover" as his girlfriend. They do the will they won't they thing until the middle of season three. Then they sleep together, move in together, get engaged at mid-season four and married at the end of season four. Even during the "won't they" times, Chuck and Sarah pursue serious relationships with other people, like real human beings tend to do. I kind of wish that Castle would take relationship notes from the show that had a dude download the NSA and get super kung-fu skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

Sereri posted:

Well she was asian so she obviously knew kungfu

Plus she was invisible and she had some anger issues because Jerry van Dyke wouldn't let her get the dollar.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

The Red Queen posted:

Most episodes: "Unfortunately there wasn't a camera covering this part of the city so we can't catch this murderer!"
This episode: "Anonymity lets people run amok!"

I love Castle but sometimes it feels like there's an agenda.

I thought the message was "online bullying is bad. We should stop it before those who get bullied decide to murder the gently caress out of other people."

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

I just realized that Michael Mosley (Jerry Tyson/3XK) plays Johnny on Sirens, which made the part where he's in charge of a girls' slumber party deeply, if inadvertently, disturbing.

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Captain Gates' plane was shot down over the Hudson River. It spun in. There were no survivors.

As the plane goes down, Jack Bauer lowers his rocket launcher, satisfied that Sherry Palmer's second life has been cut short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johntfs
Jun 7, 2013

by Cowcaster

Soiled Meat

I don't remember DS9 all that well, but Penny Johnson Jerald will always be Sherry Palmer to me.

• Locked thread