Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klf11
Aug 17, 2014

Mordiceius posted:

I hope this is the final season. While I love this show, I feel like it is getting a little long in the tooth. I'd hate for it to drag out to the point that I wouldn't want to tune in anymore.

i completely agree, also the whole wedding junk, completely takes away from the main "castle" feel, they need to get back to the main castle core

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klf11
Aug 17, 2014

absolutezero posted:

So this is either getting resolved next episode or it will be the running plot for the season.

kinda looks likes its gonna be in a few more atleast, according to press releases for next 2 eps:

ep2
“Montreal” – While the team investigates the murder of a toy company CEO, Castle uncovers a lead to his mysterious disappearance, launching him into a dangerous investigation of his own, on “Castle,” MONDAY, OCTOBER 6 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

ep3
“Clear & Present Danger” – When a pool shark is murdered by an unseen force, Castle and Becket uncover evidence that the killer may have paranormal powers. Meanwhile, Castle and Beckett attempt to get their lives back to normal following his disappearance, on “Castle,” MONDAY, OCTOBER 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

klf11
Aug 17, 2014
good episode, wish castle could have gotten to play around in the cloaky suit some first

klf11
Aug 17, 2014
fun episode, really enjoyed it, but i will riot if they ever change Alexis' hair black again!

klf11
Aug 17, 2014

Tide posted:

I don't know if I've ever seen Beckett look hotter.

she sure did look amazing :love:

• Locked thread