Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I liked the mystery of the new episode but I agree that Beckett, Ryan and Espo doubting Castle was pretty lame.

I was personally glad they didn't go the amnesia route when he woke up.

AFewBricksShy fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Aphrodite posted:

They actually regularly have suspects picked up by officers and Beckett only meets them in the interrogation room.

That's why this one was particularly bad, they are usually okay with having uniformed police officers do some of the work.

Ryan and Espo are at the police station when the hour deadline hits. Within a half an hour Ryan and Espo are in the offices watching people code. With only 7 minutes left, they are then in an abandoned high school. Even if the police station was immediately next to the corporate offices of NotTumblr, it would have still taken them a solid 10 minutes to go from one building to another.

It's actually amazing that they got the Netslayer back to the station and into interrogation before the hour was up.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Andorra posted:

Wasn't there another episode that had a song out of nowhere like this?

I figured it's just another obvious product placement, like the Wifi in Castle's car.

• Locked thread