Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.
I was waiting for him to ask her back in the real world about how she first met him waiting in line for one of his books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.
They usually are pretty good about loving with the audience, like the time travel episode.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
It's only been a few episodes. Sorry they aren't giving you answers right away.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
He hasn't forgiven Castle for not inviting him to the wedding.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Next week is new.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Tide posted:

What is this Secrets and Lies show that's on in place of Castle??? I swear, their two or three episodes then x week(s) hiatus is frustrating

It's not just Castle. Most shows are off until the middle of March.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

10 Beers posted:

I've just now started episode 1 of Arrow. Is it pretty good? I'm a big comic book fan, and I do enjoy some of Green Arrow's stories.

Yes it is.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Word is that it's going to be renewed for season 8, as a final 13 episode season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
If you read the article, you can see it's not a spoiler.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
New Nikki Heat book out today, also season 8 starts Monday.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Supposedly season 8 is much more Castle PI than anything else.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Yeah, go ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

TheAngryDrunk posted:

I thought he was reinstated?

Yep, he was.

• Locked thread