Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Hijinks Ensue posted:

At least this season will have a Western episode, and an alternate universe "what if we'd never met" show.
Legitimately looking forward to the western episode being chock-full of Firefly references. They kind of tapered off a bit after the first few seasons. At least it better be. :arghfist:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

A Derrick Storm TV series seems a bit on the unnecessary side.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

My lingering question is, what happened to the girl in the trunk?

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

A not-quite-AI called Mira, huh? Does that make this the first show to reference Mass Effect?

Also, if someone dug a tunnel into the simulation, wouldn't that have compromised the atmosphere, both in the simulation and in the tunnel? And didn't the people outside have a way to monitor it for any potential leaks? I'd call that a leak.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

I thought it was Urkel the entire episode since he was the only guy I recognized.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

I just hope that if Stana Katic does decide to leave the show, it's for something that's actually good. I don't want a repeat of Psych's last season where you have a main character largely written out only for it to turn out the thing they left for flopped almost immediately.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Hijinks Ensue posted:

The good thing about last night's finale is that, if things go completely off the rails in S8, it will be easy to pretend everything just ended with S7. I just hope the new season gives the supporting players some more screen time.

Calling it now, next season will give us a pregnancy if not an actual baby.
A coke baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Captain Gates' plane was shot down over the Hudson River. It spun in. There were no survivors.

• Locked thread