Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Xoidanor posted:

The TV IV > The 100 - Clarke Griffin Body Count: 905

This but only if we update it every time. Which might be a challenge :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

Johnny Truant posted:

:agreed:

Is Clarke telling Abby that they're exactly the same before or after she shivs Finn? I can't recall. I think it's after? In the scene where the Arkers get locked in the Grounders dining hall cause Lexa almost got poisoned, I want to say?
It's after. In fact, the beginning of that conversation starts with Clarke firmly asserting that they are nothing alike.

Astroman posted:

The 100 title will now not refer to the original kids, but to Clarke's bodycount. :allears:

The 100 wiki has body counts on the character pages. As of the end of Season 2, Clark is credited with about 1000, but that's because they count everyone who died in the missile strike on Ton DC as her's also. I guess that's kinda fair, but...

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

DarklyDreaming posted:

This but only if we update it every time. Which might be a challenge :allears:

I second this, updating every week.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759983 new thread is up

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
If we give Bellamy shared responsibility for the incineration and irradiation, and take away the missile attack, would he have a bigger body count than Clarke?

• Locked thread