Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brad with a classic to start the ActRaiser vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Get me, a cheeseburger..With nothin' on it, but Ketchup

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Oh my God did they gently caress up the food. And it's Mary's calzone. I wanted to eat a calzone or at least watch Mary eat one. And now they hosed it up.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

What the gently caress is Ian doing to that burger?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's turning it into a single string of code- not unlike a black hole does to all matter in the known universe. 'spaghettifying' it, if you will.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Finally... the calzone... has come back! to the CBS Interactive Offices.

Phineas O. Godwin: You gonna eat that?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

brad's faces and mannerisms while dan explains how he got into the industry during last ep of metal gear scanlon 1 are really good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

brad's still doing a good job on the podcasts, i think. i expected hours of him interrupting people with loud groans but he's being pretty sharp. its good, im glad

There's a really good part today where austin makes him immediately Brad-style embarrassed about a joke

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

what days are the beastcasts put up?

6 AM friday

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Making it through the rings on Meteo...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fumaofthelake posted:

Ughhhhhh god I hope Austin didn't hire him

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Austin? The guy who now runs a site where articles about Pokemon sex and dicks can be read? Yeah, Patrick would really bring the quality down.

The Milkman posted:

I had hoped good boy Austin would have the autonomy and wherewithal to rise above what Vice does but here we are

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/760863578358423552

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lmao Austins my boy but that's terrible

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/760867040320249856

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

3 freaking hours

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/780768925462175744

:homebrew:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

drew leaving, poor west coast team

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beastcast: Vinny realizing he needed to respond to their lukewarm reaction to the pewds, speaks at length clarifying his stance.

Bombcast: vocal fry dotadestiny 2 pubg mumbling never letting any conversation play out beyond their scripted talking points

Beastcast: joke about 2 minutes being too long to talk about destiny 2, only went on longer because they love their parents

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

there's for sure going to be a long debate about nier & it's placing.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

vinny has been giving tips to abby on how to do GOTY discussions and it's always some joke at brad's expense.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

at least the FO4 stuff turned into an all time highlight

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this has been a pretty rough year for these. i'm all for new voices on GB but it's loving crazy how there's 10 pages of posts about how Abby really can't form a thought on these things, and none of it is exaggeration. excited for the Horniest Game category next year

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dutchy posted:

It's a shame Abby and Ben have been such a drag because I really like them both when they're not being bad on goty. Hopefully they'll be better in the future with experience

Idk, Ben is talking a lot but he can at least form a, heh, cohesive thought about why his dorky indie games are good and deserving. with dream daddy even vinny can't really put into words why it's good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Milkman posted:

What finally broke me was Persona 5 about to win best style but then Abby yelling Cuphead!! Cuphead!!! until they all agreed

when she said p5 looks like "just any other anime"...abby what are you doing. dont go there

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

all the bombers have good qualities (rorie doesnt count) but i think their worst parts come out pretty heavy during goty deliberations. at the same time, theres usually a fallout 4 type debate that just hasnt been there this year

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In Training posted:

I think the reason this year is kind of a drag is that the podcasts are like 5x longer than usual but also they still wind up picking the most obvious results possible so it's just exhausting.

Jeff was like super excited and happy about how they went too if you listened to him afterwards. & then you listen to the casts and it's him not knowing what a lovely category meant, & generally being invisible unless wolf2 was in the convo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's got really good characters, and her story is really good, and the way it's - it's got a really good cohesion. The other game is pretty bad, not that it disqualifies it, but I don't think it hangs top 3 on this list

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

everything i've ever heard about destiny has been like the epitome damning with faint praise, Brad is about the only person i've heard be really excited about it, and it's for the hue of purple you get in a box. way more baffling to me than the pubg support

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

enjoyed brad making GBS threads all over destiny 2, giant bombs 6th best game of the year, on the 'cast this week

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Professor Latency posted:

Rorie on the latest upf is in prime form.

So much so that the comments on the site turned on him lol

https://cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/zxaq5.mp4?token=1521333260-sA4dKfUw1mMpO5t4jpZtYQQf4NZYNqTB2jp5WZoJFnw%3D

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In Training posted:

Anybody notice that the only thing Brad ever says anymore starts with "I read on some forums..."

i'm trying to pull up the article here

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sex Tragedy posted:

Still don't understand why he hired Patrick in the first place.

Hope this sheds some light for you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bump_fn posted:

iirc like brad or someone spoiled ending E of nier like right when it came out

yeah he said like "its not that big of a spoiler" then talked about end game story crap. then he fell asleep

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

tao of lmao posted:

West about to start up their extra life stream.

Tune in.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgcrAbja90&t=25s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lmfao. Classic dan win