Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

elf help book posted:

hes the only one who loves nintendo so i trust him
what about patrick klepeck though, he always used to be their token "defends nintendo" guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Liquid Penguins posted:

he is best friends with a rapist
oh huh so are we unironically doing this gamergate thing now?

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Liquid Penguins posted:

I was talking about max temkin you goober
well Ive no clue who that is unfortunately so welp :shrug:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Rexicon1 posted:

Dan is pretty much what the rest of the world thinks americans are like, right?

wait, are you saying your not all like that?

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Real hurthling! posted:

Dan asked brad what he thought about metroid other M and brad said it was good.

jesus christ what kind of strange illness is this that seems to have befallen the entire GB staff except dan :smith:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Gimbal lock posted:

whenever Brad's gotta host something, his disinterested ennui is palpable
this

on the other hand I don't get the patrick hate. he may not be as interesting or funny of a character as many of the other GB dudes; he's just like a regulard guy thrown into all that crazyness, but he makes a pretty good straight man for that. you know like some people claim brad does, except he doesn't because he always seems so utterly bored with everything (that isnt dota). brad always just seems to be biding his time until he can finally get back to playing dota.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Skeleton King posted:

they had to make a rule because brad would look at his phone CONSTANTLY for other bullshit and fall asleep all the time
so Im guessing dota2 doesn't have remote play? because I can totally see brad trying to get away with playing dota during a podcast

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
I'm kind of underwhelmed with the reaction here to the news of patrick leaving giant bomb. honestly, I would've expected more of a celebration. are you all feeling alright? :ohdear:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Rexicon1 posted:

Polygon is dying and expect tremendous layoffs once the fiscal year ends
that shouldnt be making me feel as happy as it does, should it? :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Skeleton King posted:

watching it now, will post my thoughts

e. heres the vid if anyone elese wants to watch and talk about it together for a bit

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/northern-exposure-our-chat-with-nolan-north/2300-5394/
at what point in the video does the funny stuff happen, because holy poo poo is it boring as gently caress so far from what Ive watched so far some 5 minutes in