Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there was a really funny moment with Uhhh Alexis or something, one of the dudes who only shows up with his dog on UPF, and they had a girl on the show and he yelled "suck it bitch" during some multiplayer game and then immediately spun around and started apologizing. i wish I could remember when that was.

anyway they're all good except Patrick and Alex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i watched all the game room quick looks and they are extremely good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it was cool when Jeff's opinion on games was largely based on how easy it was to get the 1000 achievement points

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*drops everything to quickly load up Giantbomb.com so I don't miss a second of the action*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I think about Jeff searching for broken avatars in the Game Room like every day now.

Also when he sat and shot the same three targets in that lovely UFO for upwards of a half hour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm glad their doing some stuff with Jason on the mic now, he's epic IMO.

Yeah, but it's probably only because of the holidays. A drew/Jason QL would be cool, although it will likely never happen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dave is the cool guy who likes Stalker. That's all I know about him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad gets hella mad online and used to challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 starcraft. I love that big rear end baby. I want to feed him formula until he spits up perfectly smooth banana pudding puke.

It's funny as hell that Brad brings up neogaf weekly lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pumprag posted:

I actually don't know what the other guys are doing all the time at work.

playing video games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BKPR posted:

Waiting dreamily for the metal gear scanlon finale

same. im going to make a big cup of hot cocoa and watch it whenever it goes up. wish it could have been live like the 1st finale.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DO IT TO IT posted:

has there been any indication of when it's going up? i'm too impatient for this

idk but it was recorded this weekend https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/546483794736193536

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im looking forward to 10+ hours of goty podcasts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

his #1 going to be bayonetta 2, because he's cool and smart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol Drew was given infinite ammo and a one hit kill sword and performs the worst he's done all game. MGS2 is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's cool when Rorie said something like "my girlfriend lives in Oakland so all the people there are always setting off fireworks and it's annoying"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

As much as Dan is epic I think my favorite Giant Bomb things is when Jeff is more or less the only one in the office and maybe Rorie stops by or something.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff: [INT. Office, solitary figure in front of microphone] so uh, I've hit level cap in Advanced Warfare and I still haven't decided if I want to prestige yet [silence]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well recently I watched one where he's just sitting there playing some old rear end commodore game about being a clown on a unicycle and getting really into it and barely talking to chat and then rorie comes in and they just play a bunch of chat suggestions for 3 hours, usually during a sale.

That was cool. You could tell he wanted to keep playing the clown unicycle game because his score was getting so high but I think he felt bad about not talking as much. He should have just kept playing the clown game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Yeah, i love them. Although now they do five days of dumb categories. I wish they'd go back to the old 2009 way of doing it: one long podcast, essential categories only.

I think it's funny when they make up a category to give to one game just to make fun of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Video games are dumb

Enjoy your ban.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The rear end of Us.

Nice.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

..........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ THIS POST AND YOUR NAME/AV COMBO HOLEY FUCKIEN poo poo YOUR EPIC AS FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jupms up and down* WIN!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

taht guys a virgin, dude. lmfao :razz: :D cant believe it :lol:

Jeff had bed sheets designed to enhance performance during sex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So is Gone Home. Looks like that guy has brain damage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bayonetta 2 is cool, and while Patrick mentioned that the copious tits and rear end in the game made him uncomfortable, it made me horny and like the game even more.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the heck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeleton King posted:

dan rycerts top ten games of 2014

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

Actually it's the fact that BAKOON a has a top 10 list.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rannos22 posted:

I can't wait to see what my bro BAKOON has in his goty list for 2014

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/bakoon-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5144/ Looks like I'm in...the WEIRD part of GiantBomb...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rannos22 posted:

That's uh a real great list by my favorite um what should we know this guy from?

He used to post gross pics in FYAD.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/random-pc-game-phantasmagoria-part-01/2300-5406/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you just compare Last of Us to Metal Gear Solid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Please don't talk to that lunatic.

Done. the old series "Random PC Game" with vinny and Dave is very good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Psycobladder posted:

Yeah that was pretty disturbing, I also found Snake knocking out Paco to be really hardcore, game doesn't pull any punches, Phantom Pain is gonna be the best game ever.

Yeah. It's cool that a game actually managed to be genuinely unnerving but this made most of the people at that table dismiss it because it was gross and problematic. I can't wait to play MGSV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dan doesn't talk enough for the GOTY podcasts. It's like 80% Alex and Patrick talking to each other and that's bad to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dota 2 is pure concentrated Game AIDS but I still like Brad because Brothers was the best game of 2013.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're going to give goty to shadow of mordor, but 10-2 will be interesting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol when Patrick starts screaming like a child about the ending of Assassin's Creed Unity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

How can you be a story gamer and care when like 99 percent of games have bad stories told poorly.

Because they have Mental retardation, HIV and AIDS.