Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GB is AIDS ever since Ryan died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EPIC DAN: wtf is this? [kicks over a vacuum]
2014 GB Audience: LMAO! ohhh daaaan!! [installs Gone Home]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The latest Dan moment had me facepalming in my khakis.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dan ate bread? Lmao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm going to have sex with Dan's sister.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Problem?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dan doesn't know about houses? Lmao!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Epic Dan: wtf is a gumball
Giantbomb 2014 Fans: That's almost as epic as gamergate.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad used to be the normal guy but now he weighs 300lbs and sits like a fuckin baby on the couch with his lil legs kicked up on the table w/knees bent in a diamond shape. Big rear end baby in a crib with a bright red face.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He's a big boy and I love him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The best part of staying subscribed to the GB YouTube Channel (that I don't ever watch anymore) is seeing a thumbnail of Patrick's face in front of his Portal Microphone with a timestamp of 2:17:44. When I see that, I know I'm in for a treat. Scoopin the Scoops for the motherfucking win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I remember some random office video where Ryan made fun of the little sleeves on Patricks tiny tshirt and everyone joined in. After that point, Patrick started wearing adult clothes. That was GB's peak.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I'm watching through the Game Room Quick Looks. This is a literal masterpiece.

Also why is the official GB thread so loving bad?

Serious lmao when Jeff pretended to be quicklooking something else and then popped game room up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BKPR posted:

i wish drew would quote movies less, even if he and dan have a good time with it

gently caress your rear end if you didn't enjoy the Apocalypse Now refs dropped during Mario party. Motherfucker of your own rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

seriously i am listening to a bombcast now and it's just a wasteland of silence from dan while they talk about a pc games. he is cool but he needs to be able to hold court on topics that aren't wrestling, console games and "crazy dan thing of the week"

You have AIDS.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Patrick Klepek: Fez is ostensibly a Darksoulsian take on the classic 2d puzzle game, which is then flipped on its side.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Once I ran by the exact same 3 or 4 set pieces arranged slightly differently across this massive sprawling world, I stood upon the highest peak and had to put the controller down for a moment while I sat crosslegged on the floor just thinking about Carl Sagan gifs.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Talks about dogs incessantly? Cuts his own hair? HATES coffee? Rorie is some win!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lIjdDZ7fPQ

>TFW giantbomb fans today would flip out over this in a Klepekian rage.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GiantBomb was never about the sales numbers, so I don't really care if Brad forgot to mention a million units of Mario sold or whatever. If you want that information then you should visit the Dorito Pope himself, Geoff Keighly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[entire PAX audience booing Patrick]

Hans Moleman: I was saying Scoops.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know who Jason is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Let's watch 4 hours of lovely facial hair with Scoops and the Wolf as they compete for who tries the hardest to sound smart every loving week of our lives FTW. Seriously who the gently caress is watching that garbage, who is the audience. I don't get it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I mean Alex, but I was thinking Dave Navarro.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad gets hella mad online and used to challenge ppl at neogaf to 1v1 starcraft. I love that big rear end baby. I want to feed him formula until he spits up perfectly smooth banana pudding puke.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

everyone on the internet gives themselves a nickname

For instance, yours is GBS Homo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My wife.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ah, sunday afternoon. I'm eating a fruit platter and about to catch up on Scoops' latest musings on Giantbomb. The article titled "You Literally Need To Play This Newgrounds Game About Gender Right Now" sounds particularly provocative. *squeals like a human being*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pumprag posted:

I actually don't know what the other guys are doing all the time at work.

Killing office chairs. Straight murda.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol I thought nopat wasn't real

Yeah, I mean, Patrick sucks and is awful to hear speaking but using a Chrome extension just so you don't have to see his content is really sad to me. I bet you guys use the ignore feature here too.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

Yeah I get pretty sad too knowing that people are enjoying content the way they want to :(

It's sad how basic you are, yeah.. How many ppl are on your ignore list?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

It's sad that you feel the need to assert your sadness for everyone

So sad :(

LOL! How many tho, for real. Gotta be double digits for sure, and judging by your responses no less than 15.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jehde posted:

I actually put anyone that replies to my posts on the ignore list, can't handle feeling sad for them :(

Can we go back to talking about Dan being awesome and Patrick being not so awesome?

I'd rather hear how many ppl are on your Ignore List.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh he flinchin now, see em flinch, lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The year before that, Brad pulled the same poo poo with Skyrim. SR3 got robbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeAaYINn36Q&t=285s