Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

im glad that patrick klepek is trapped in giant bomb east with confirmed rapist max tempkin. the only way giant bomb classic could be better is if the bloated and rotting corpse of ryan davis rose from the dead and rejoined the podcast to yell at permanent guest will smith from adam and jamie's tested dot com every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

This, but also vinny. Vinny forever. A hundred years Vinny.

vinny and the ghost of ryan davis, playing stupid anime games every day

Soral
May 30, 2009

please don't shame people in threads about dan ryckert. this is a safe space for all lovers of wrestling.

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad needs to go to fat camp, and then stay there forever and not be on giant bomb anymore

Soral
May 30, 2009

it is not cool to be morbidly obese and have poor video game opinions. in fact, its extremely gay

Soral
May 30, 2009

i should know,

Soral
May 30, 2009

i wont

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

i am glad, that patrick is leaving. i hope they come up with some fun stuff to replace all of his dumb garbage in the premium content rotation

Soral
May 30, 2009

nice av

Soral
May 30, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

S Tier: Jeff, Vinny
A Tier: Ryan, Drew, Dan
B Tier: Brad, Jason
C Tier: Alex
Fired Tier: Brad Nicolson, Patrick Klepec

where does alexis, who once attempted to eat 100 nuggets in 100 minutes on a livestream, fit into this tier list

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive come around on brad.... i like him in spite of his questionable video game preferences..... it's important that we all unite as gamers against the normies, regardless of our opinions on what games are good

Soral
May 30, 2009

nothing says "enthusiastic about games" more than 9 paragraph long diatribes about all the reasons why bayonetta 2 for the nintendo wii u is problematic or whatever the gently caress insanely bad content he was creating in the final days of his time on giant bomb. frankly i stopped looking at or listening to anything that included him long ago.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Copper Vein posted:

Any insight on why Brad got fat as all hell? I assumed it started day and date with him playing Dota but that might be the easy answer he wants us to think.

he's been cursed by the ghost of ryan davis to assume his position as both podcast host and resident fat guy

Soral
May 30, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

actually its because his best friend died suddenly and his absence is felt every day as jeff continues to keep the company moving forward not out of enjoyment or pride but the fear that if he lets go and leaves he will be leaving behind his only remaining connection to his late friend

actually it's probably the stupid donkey kong thing that other guy said lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

he's a big mess alright!!!

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

That doesn't make it less lame. When I thought a fan had made a giant Dan head it was kinda neat. When I figured out Dan had made a giant Dan head it just seemed really stupid.

actually the fact that it was dan himself who made it makes it infinitely better

Soral
May 30, 2009

youre free to like or dislike brad however much you like but if i see anyone disrespecting brad for gaining weight i will have my admin friends kick you off the forums

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

Why does the giantbomb consensus seem to be that Snake Eater is the worst MGS, I thought that was the one that had the most universal appeal?

wtf

Soral
May 30, 2009

me

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

There are more notable orcs in video games than black people that's kinda sad

same thing

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad's alright,

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmfaO

Soral
May 30, 2009

watching the enthusiasm drain from dan's body over a 4 hour period of boos and jeers and baying for his blood and money

Soral
May 30, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

dan ryckert wrote a book about how he conquered his anxierty

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'm really happy that drew graduated from full time behind the scenes guy to fully fledged member of the crew

Soral
May 30, 2009

my favourite part of the nba2k16 quick look was all of it, but specifically watching virtual alex's hosed up tiny mouth moving when he spoke. i love it

Soral
May 30, 2009

i need two single black studs

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about to watch them all for the first time.

congratulations. i'm happy for you, please enjoy

Soral
May 30, 2009

the game room quick looks are masterpieces

Soral
May 30, 2009

in the minecraft quick look austin is talking about how brian posehn's character sounds a lot like characters from shows from the late 90's and early 2000's and then lists off a few shows, not realizing that the exact same guy voiced all those characters....

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

tetris is the perfect video game. honestly it should be illegal to attempt to design a video game without first dedicating your life to studying tetris

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmfao

Soral
May 30, 2009

vinny is really good.

Soral
May 30, 2009

you could roll both of the recent animal crossing releases into the same game and it would still be more shallow and have less content than a real game. but at least its cute when tom nook wakes up mid-november and has a panic because he forgot to set his clock forward for daylight savings time

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad shouting "oh my god!" at something only he could possibly care about while his big chubby baby cheeks become redder and redder is one of my favourite things

Soral
May 30, 2009

austin went from my least favourite bomber to among my favourite bombers over the course of this goty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i want to say that dan should go to gbeast to replace austin but in my heart of hearts i know it wouldnt be a good fit