Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Dan FTW! LOL check this out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is the worst thing I've ever read.

And then I got to the end where he's signing everyone's yearbook. What an embarrassing little pompous turd.

I like wher e he defines which 'different' individuals he cares about.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
what's wrong with this gyy that keeps saying Sunset has good visuals

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Brad pwned the annoying skull guy.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Party Boat posted:

I might take my chances :mrgw:

someone post if upf is an extra hot spicy banger, I don't want to waste this valuable hotel wifi on garbage

Don't sign your posts. Bwahah!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Jeff , Drew, Dan, Robo Vinny and, ZOmbie Ryan podcast --- it's what the gamers need

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
youtube.com/patrick playing brutal doom without mouselook

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZBHoswFRk

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
vinny creating a button to shock his balls

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I think calling Drew a Vita is a little harsh but I guess there's not much else really. Maybe calling him a PS3.

drew = xbox 360 elite

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

Any kind of simulator, really. Flight, farm, train, whatever. They're all worth watching.

To people asking about Destiny's changes: basically they made the loot system more like a competent MMO and inserted more dialogue to give the characters more personality. As a result, you feel like you're making more consistent progress with upgrading your equipment rather than going days/weeks without a viable upgrade. I actually feel comfortable recommending Destiny (with all the expansions) to people now that it feels like a much more complete product.

If you didn't like the gunplay at all, though, then you're not going to care about the changes. No matter how much Bungie doesn't want to come out and say it, Destiny is a loot-based MMO, full stop.

edit: they made the right call in getting Nolan North and writing a lot more dialogue for Lance Reddick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOxaFLTx-I

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Tag teamed by Wildstyle and Chloe Price

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Well there well founded in this case because everything he's doing in the game is based on him asking Dan about it and Dan, and if you don't believe Dan is a balls to the wall moron just watch a MGS5 episode, giving him what he did followed usually by just completely wrong or misguided information. Drew, after holding up a soldier on the ground: So how do I interrogate him now. Dan: Uhh, I think you have to knock pick him up and CQC him and then interrogate him. Drew, after his eyes light up at the words ROCKET ARM: Whoa... Can I get this. Dan: No, I think it's just for that Stun Arm I never bothered to use. Drew: Sighs and leaves the development screen.

i havent watched any of it because i knew it would be this way. le sigh

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

yea that whole area between bridge lantern and the main yarnham lantern are where i would harvest blood vials. you get 6 from those two wolves and usually 6 from the 3 ogres in that area (the one on the bridge and the two down below). plus the guys in the house usually drop one or two. so thats 13- 15 right there

You had to grind blood vials? Git gud. :smug:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

I picked up that Punch Club game Jason played on UPF last week. Some neat things going on, I just wish you could speed up the fights.

idiot.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
that guy got some game where the entire point is to laugh at references to 1980s pop culture stuff while you click on buttons to make your numbers go up.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Fck this Im going back to the pod cast forum

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

former FYAD superstar Humanity (?? idk how he was so revered tbh.) now first-posts every single news article, video, and stream on Giantbomb. WHen he's not doing that he also makes fanart of the boys 24 hours a day. This is roughly his 6th year doing this.

Bakoon wrote a top 10 list for the 2015 giant bomb GOTY awards.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
I didn't watch any of the MGS5 becaues Im really smart.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Friday Night Beastcast Hype!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
:cheers::black101::dota101::cheers::black101::dota101::cheers::black101::dota101::cheers:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I hate Ubisoft.

i forgive them due to Rainbow Six: Siege.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

tumor looking batty posted:

theyre correct about rainbow six siege being one of the best multiplayer shooters in a long time. i tried to read that article and theres so much filler in between paragraphs. Article continues below. Article continues after the video below. New on VICE Sports: How eSports Can Survive When the Sponsorship Bubble Bursts Jesus

Its the most orginal mp shooter in ten years and everyone overlooked it . Glad Vice is around the hit the plebs with some of the real stuff. Love your new site Austin.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Youre melting down while I'm populating an amazingly rich galaxy with planets named after Twitter folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

I'm thinking I will because the Giant Bomb community on SA seems to be total poo poo based on what I have read in this thread the last few pages.

Ignore the asshats, duder. Come on over to the RGD GB thread where not everyone is trying to be a sperglord irony bro.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3806408

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
no drops, no looting?? so stupid game ...

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

elf help book posted:

i normally like goty podcasts but im dreading them this year

i havent listened to them since destiny came out, as im sure they spend 3 hours arguing if its good or not.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

what the gently caress is this post

millennial snowflakes can't handle uncucked lord of the rings lootboxes in their safe spaces.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

10 minutes in and im already dying at the miiverse stream i wish this was 4 hours long. i used to do this myself periodically on weekends to just page through random games

the guests mic is loud and she keeps shouting. i love miiverse but i can’t do it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
gay.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
lmao

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i beat prey the other day and i gotta say it's a drat shame it isn't even being mentioned for stuff like Best World or Music. the level design is insanely good but i guess none of them played it, considering the only place it's shown up is Best Moment, from which they quickly cut the epic intro sequence from lol.

then for some reason they go wild over wolf2 which, as a game, has way less to offer than prey IMO, since its pretty much a corridor shooter with a lot of boring walking around towards an in engine cutscene parts.

also disappointing theyve never mentioned the funny fake german music in the new wolfensteins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKUuA4B7qQw

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i liked wolf new order and even beat teh expansion but havent played past the third mission of the new one. idk.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i havnet been able to make it thru any of the goty discussions this year, other than putting them on in the bg while working and mostly tuning them out.

the VR thing was funny but i miss the dumb little skits they used to do for got.y

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i completely skipped all hte story related ones (especially anything to do with nier cause i wanna play it) and all the mentions of wolf2 made me launch it again. some update made it so my save midway thru a level was deleted and the game somehow runs WORSE, hitching every 5 seconds so sprinting aorund feels like im stuck in glue. why the crap do they like this???? glad i got it for basically nothing as a pack-in with Prey,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
now im confused by them not letting alex include fire pro, since it left early access before PUBG.