Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kaubocks posted:

dan ryckert is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet

https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedDarlingTarsierSoonerLater

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

[Career GB commenter approaching a family dodging sniper fire on the US/Mexico border] ...and don't forget to crawl, homeslice!

trying to jack off posted:

*bj rips off a nazis head and shits down his neck*
woke giant bomb commentator [thoughtfully]: this really makes you think

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mr. Peabody posted:

all of which brings me to the problem i've been having with fuzion frenzy for the original xbox....

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[gamer salute]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[Extremely grave and somber voice] Shampeh

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

spb posted:

This, that's why it or spiderman will win

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

spb posted:

Priest: In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

*unsubscribes from cum town*

Priest: Do you renounce Satan?

*unsubscribes from Chapo*

In training: I do renouce him.

*unsubscribes from Joe rogan*

Priest: And all his works?

*unsubscribes from Giant beastcast*

In training: I do renounce them.

*unsubscribes from Giant bombcast*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

now: Haha, awright. This is good poo poo, lemme see if i cant copypasta, get a few upthumbs from the duders

1 minute later: BANNED from the gb subreddit??!! [whipping a fistful of amiibos at my reddit alien mascot thjng plushies] on my fuuUUUCKing cake day???

Wormskull posted:

First comment! Woo! *exhales shakily* Wow! Haha, what a rush. Never got one of these before. Hmmm, I don't know what to say. Uh... *starts stumbling around and looking ill* This is an honor guys. *knocks over my DX Racer gaming chair and breaks my skull open on the corner of my glass desk* First... ahehheggh... Ah comenmt,,t tmmm. Mmmmmrr hepl. Help me . .. Help me

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Don’t act coy you simpering retard. If there’s something you want to say, spit it out.

[Starts barking like DMX]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

yeah lol, i saw one of them with gameplay footage, but it was picture-in-picture, and they made the footage of them talking the big picture

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ankle posted:

Alex, protruding from a small hole in a thermal vent on the sea floor: "Sure, 2018 was a dumpster fire, but maybe 2019 won't be so fucktastic."

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

It is funny how immediately defensive everyone gets when Abby points out that GoW doesn't have a good attitude towards women.The series that had a trophy for pointlessly beheading female slaves and had sex minigames in every entry.

I’m usually a hardcore gamer psycho mercenary but the part in 3 where you rescue a topless slave chick and then immediately shove her into the gears of a door mechanism so that the few seconds of resistance her body provides before being crushed by the gears will hold the door open for you made me feel really bad lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Ben starts of the NNK2 bit saying Did anybody else play this? And Abby says yeah I got like 15 hours in before dropping it, Brad says I started it but wanted to play more. And then when Ben mentions the opening cutscene about 4 minutes later, and that you play the game as the President of the United States, Brad goes "Wait whaaaat? For real?" He's out of control this year.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Arthur controls like those nightmares you have where your dick & balls are showing in public or w/e

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is insane with power. He spends that entire time arguing for A Way Out being disappointing, A Total Let Down, etc. Then reveals he never actually played it. He cannot be stopped.

In Training posted:

During the Mario Tennis discussion brad reveals that he bought the game and never played it bc he saw on Reddit that Boo was OP.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

this is the giant bomb thread, and youre the only person talking about it, so it must be you thats offended, good bye

drat,

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Ahahahahahahaha! Lol!

mysterious loyall X posted:

me: hours of free content in the best mp fps since unreal tournament 2k4 even before i buy the expak reasonably priced at 30 dollars. bungie and activision are awesome!

blathering idiot: [goat yells like a man youtube 3 hours loop]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Brad: I liked Minit a lot but...it didn't grab me enough to actually finish it

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

God releases the plagues in the Shoemaker home. To no avail! Have mercy on us!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol at Brad contracting illnesses mostly seen in babies/toddlers

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*contently gnawing on Dota teething ring while gf runs No More Tears shampoo thru my hair*

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

loving sprayed my kahkis down with hot liquid shits losing my mind laughing.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Christ.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

you can make fun of me for seriousposting about Waypoint but don't loving imply I like patrick

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Brad talking poo poo about Anthem is pretty awesome considering you can hear the mental self-defense mechanisms churning in real time to make sure he isn't also poo poo talking Destiny.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

From a decrepit abandoned office with 1 flickering light like an SMT game: What up Pointyfam it's ya boi just hollerin at u right quick to let you know we still outchea. Expect a new embarrassing & possibly illegal fanfic to hit the site next week but for now, feast on this Klepek content. Peace.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[A little too loudly] There’s nothing wrong with poorly-fitted button-downs from Kohl’s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HamsterPolice posted:

the four horsemen of lulz

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Ben is a eldritch horror.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Check out this week's Bombcast to listen to brad blow his own mesh open making "jokes" about a Halo Loot Shooter and then effortlessly segueing into his design doc for how to launch it in Q3.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Are you surprised at my tears, Riku? Strong men also cry... strong men also cry.

Wormskull posted:

Huh. Game journalists are complete retards who have no idea what their talking about. Wow.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm a gatekeeper, twisted gatekeeper.

HolePisser1982 posted:

circling klepek’s apartment blaring 2 Chainz’s Watch Out Little Bitch

In Training posted:

Wandering over to a mirror and recoiling in horror when I see a GIT GUD ballcap in a Top Gun logo treatment: I'm...toxic???

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ben is easily the biggest "sjw" at giantbomb and the woke mob turned on him in seconds, leaving nothing but bones looking like the enemies in Tomb of the Giants. Why would anyone in their right mind attempt to appease that crowd when loving Ben is Cancelled. He calls his gf his partner for fucks sake.

spb posted:

Mom: Did you get the chicken quesadilla I left on the counter?

Me: Not in the sense that you mean.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

circling klepek’s apartment blaring 2 Chainz’s Watch Out Little Bitch

HolePisser1982 posted:

watch out lil bitch
watch out lil bitch
you gettin maaaaaddddd
follow waypoint on twitch

I’ve been laughing at these all day lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

me w/ zoomed dark souls monocle observing neon green guy fatrolling around in a swamp with smough armor and a 4-pronged plow like im werner herzog: Here we see one without any of lifes advantages. Yet even this most pitiful specimen would tell you ze game is fair

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Twould be amaze balls if Zach de la rocha was shouting this over a sweet tom morello riff

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that move goalposts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Dante [precariously balancing with one foot on top of a 500 story cathedral, screaming at God]: Guess the goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers, huh?

ArfJason posted:

This goalpost's getting gatekeeped! Let's Rock!
*taps non existant easy mode option several times*

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

All the messages are teach your lesbian daughter who listens to the slits how to castrate zombies using forks spoons and yes even sporks which are no longer lulzy in the post apocalypse

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sounds like Days Gone was constantly moving the goalposts in favor of the gatekeepers.

elf help book posted:

as a human carrot, i think pat knows the metaphor a little better than you

lol