Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive watched a couple giant bomb videos on and off over the years someone should update the wiki with the essential episodes for really busy people like me who are too busy to watch men play videogames and have a good time because i work in a cool industry (cars? movies?) and have no time help please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drew scanlon falling for the fission mailed screen makes me want to watch videos from the videogame video website

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

MGS1 and 2 are more or less classics. MGS3 is alright but mostly because of how much Drew likes the 60s and 70s. MGS4 is whatever, Peacewalker is meh... MGS5 I've only been watching to see the episode Dan starts feeling sorry for loving up the first 20 episodes so badly.

i just wanted to vicariously reexperience the crazy of mgs2 for the first time through some random dude i dont know on the internet

Sharkopath posted:

he should watch the playlist i gave him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will get on it

lesbian baphomet posted:

They're funny but sometimes they aren't. you should try watching

vamp going "queen" and then the guy going "van halen" caught me off guard so i thoguht funny

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Thank you.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Blackheart posted:

Maybe they're trying to outdo the Black Mesa QL

oh man is there a black mesa quick look
i must see it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
just got done watching it, lmao at the video's joke

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

The brain dead community on their website and this one absolutely lost their minds at that video.

trying to jack off posted:

the comments make it worth it

bahahahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
drat i dont think Alex Navarro is gonna show his face again around here after he reads those posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Just heard about how Dan Ryckert bombed his eye exam on purpose and permanently ruined his vision lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im still a giant bomb noob and im listening to this bombcast where jeff is talking excitedly about video stuff and its endearing that he went from bumbling in that one video where noone was in the office and they tried to get poo poo running to actually knowing what stuff does and sounding kinda into it
he always sounds like hes discontent so its a nice bit of relief

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh theres a live thing going on? shame i think im gonna go to bed wish there were an easy way to watch on phone

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jabronie posted:

if thats the most dismissive ryan you can find in your designated giant bomb picture pack i feel back for you son

do you keep a folder of internet men with specific faces

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Party Boat posted:

I just thought about HD DVDs and the fact that you had to buy a separate add on for the 360 to play HD DVDs for the first time in years and did a little chuckle under my breath

i just thought about single encoding pass multi xvid codec see y'all at yospos goldmine :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

The mgr bosses are probably my favorite since mgs1

i like how monsoon design came from the mechanic of slicing stuff with precision

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

for butt's sake

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

For butts sake.

god damnit

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i dont see what those two posts are commenting on so im angry and confused

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
what

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
destiny being super successful is gay because a month after release everyone agreed it was bland but alright maybe

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Day Blang

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
listened to a couple bombcasts while isaac they seem like alright guys

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sorry, but I can't contain myself further:

Jeff Girthsmann

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I watched Jeff and Ryan play Noby Noby Boy.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

quake 2 is a bad game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Vinny Calavera.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ive been befging for rez vr, and more importantly child of eden vr, ever since oculus first came to be and this makes me so happy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
have a new appreciation for jeff gerstmann now knowing that he likes trackmania a lot

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

his love for track mania is well documented on the site. he ran a track mania server for years after it had any traffic, and there's a lot of videos of him checking in and adjusting his dubstep playlists for the server music

aw, i wish id known

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Thought mordor was good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gay

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I feel like Jeff would like Ys but I don't think he's ever mentioned it. He must have encountered it at some point in his life??

i hope he plays oath some day

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i dont follow giant bomb a lot and yet im pumped for this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jeff gerstmann seems like a cool guy

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
never seen one of these before. what do i want, the video the podcast or the article? the video is like 14 minutes it seems

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Funky Britches posted:

none of it, its all poo poo

uhhhh i thought these were suposed to be good
dont tell me theyre actually poo poo??

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Shadow complex still free on pc till december ends for an epic metroidvania

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh and alex saying tyool, lol

This. I coulndt believve it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Blackheart posted:

I wasn't paying attention during a part where they talked about a game's graphics reminding them of old metallica covers or something like that, what game was it?

Same. They mebtion it like once. Irs Tormentum.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

yeah for me it was hotline undertale and splatoon. i havent played mgs yet so. is cryptomancer really that good

Good choices, and necrodancer has some really good ones. undertales good songs are boss themes and necrodancer is really short, so Hotline wins in amount and variety imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Run is gaming sonh of 2015